Embedded .exe and RunAs

Dear All,

I'm new to AutoIt and I've already looked for it in the internet, but I could not find anything.

I have and application that must be executed under administrator credential. I know that it's possible, because I saw a guy doing it. I'd like to embed this .exe to a compiled script and run this embedded application using RunAs. So it's two questions.

1) How can I embed an .exe to a AutoIt script and create a final .exe (with the script and .exe inside) I need to add this .exe file to the scritp and them use the Aut2exe to create a final .exe file with the script and the .exe embedded.

2) How can I run this application using RunAs util. It must be added to the script. I just want to execute the compiled script and the application run without intervention.

Regards,

• 3 months later...

I am also new to auto it and have been looking for a way to do this. Would you be willing to share the entire code with me.

raz

Dear All,

I'm new to AutoIt and I've already looked for it in the internet, but I could not find anything.

I have and application that must be executed under administrator credential. I know that it's possible, because I saw a guy doing it. I'd like to embed this .exe to a compiled script and run this embedded application using RunAs. So it's two questions.

1) How can I embed an .exe to a AutoIt script and create a final .exe (with the script and .exe inside) I need to add this .exe file to the scritp and them use the Aut2exe to create a final .exe file with the script and the .exe embedded.

2) How can I run this application using RunAs util. It must be added to the script. I just want to execute the compiled script and the application run without intervention.

Regards,