VB snippet conversion help

Champak

Need some help translating this. This is an object enumeration, but how does the "Each" translate into autoit?

For Each suppSpeedX In Speeds

Call lstSpeeds.AddItem(Str(suppSpeedX.SpeedR) _
                                        + "x" _
                                        + " (" _
                                        + Str(suppSpeedX.Speed) _
                                        + " kbs)" _
                                        )

If (objInfo.WSpeedX = suppSpeedX.Speed) Then
                lstSpeeds.ListIndex = lstSpeeds.ListCount - 1
            End If
        Next

Thanks.

What you have is what I've tried. So the "Each" and "Str" serve no purpose in the translation? Because I seem to only be getting the last thing/element, or whatever it's called, from the object array. I figured the "Each" would be the defining thing. What this is doing..the VB version..is adding things to a combobox. But it seems like AutoIts enumeration works differently from VBs enumeration. VBs Enumeration seems to work like AutoIts "For $x = 1" style loop. Or am I totally off base here?

What you have is what I've tried. So the "Each" and "Str" serve no purpose in the translation? Because I seem to only be getting the last thing/element, or whatever it's called, from the object array. I figured the "Each" would be the defining thing. What this is doing..the VB version..is adding things to a combobox. But it seems like AutoIts enumeration works differently from VBs enumeration. VBs Enumeration seems to work like AutoIts "For $x = 1" style loop. Or am I totally off base here?

Do you have an object reference in $1stSpeeds that has an .AddItem method while in AutoIt? Zedna didn't show any conversion to AutoIt variable syntax. Maybe something like:
#include <GuiComboBox.au3>

Global $1stSpeed; Contains handle to combo control...
Global $1stSpeedCount; Contains count of items in combo
; ...

For $suppSpeedX In $Speeds
    _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($1stSpeed, String($suppSpeedX.SpeedR * $suppSpeedX.Speed) & "kbs")
Next
$1stSpeedCount = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCount($1stSpeed)

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Good thought, but I have actually been using consolewrite. I went ahead and tried _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString() anyway, but I get the same result.

EDIT: It is always the simple things. I went ahead and put a slight sleep in the loop, which I really shouldn't have to do, and that worked.

Thanks to both for the effort.

Edited by Champak