CodeWizard

gcriaco

Blank lines:

it seems that copying code to console translates @crlf in @cr @crlf

The workaround could be removing @cr at the end of lines when copying to console

";InputBox features:": OK

Copy button: when clicked, the code buffer is pasted to clipboard/stdout immediately. So, maybe I have to quit CodeWizard after copy.

Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers

Peppe

@jbeb

OK

@gcriaco

I also noticed when the code is written to scite extra blank lines are added for some reason.

#Region --- CodeWizard generated code Start ---

;MsgBox features: Title=Yes, Text=Yes, Buttons=Abort, Retry, and Ignore, Icon=None, Miscellaneous=Top-most attribute

Dim $iMsgBoxAnswer

$iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(262146,"Title goes here","Text goes here")

Select

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 3;Abort
   Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 4;Retry
   Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 5;Ignore
EndSelect

#EndRegion --- CodeWizard generated code End ---;

Should be

#Region --- CodeWizard generated code Start ---
;MsgBox features: Title=Yes, Text=Yes, Buttons=Abort, Retry, and Ignore, Icon=None, Miscellaneous=Top-most attribute

Dim $iMsgBoxAnswer

$iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(262146,"Title goes here","Text goes here")
Select
   Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 3;Abort

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 4;Retry

Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 5;Ignore

EndSelect
#EndRegion --- CodeWizard generated code End ---;

Also line 830 there is a mistype

"InputBox features:"

Should be

";InputBox features:"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you do the splash text make a way to have splash image instead

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

CodeWizard Version 1.1.1 released.

ChangeLog:

- Fixed: "InputBox features:" => ";InputBox features:"

- Fixed: no more blank lines when copy text to console

- Changed: quit the script after copy to console

If you use Scite, you can copy the new executable to "Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\CodeWizard".

Happy coding

Peppe

maybe he could do a "Copy & Quit" button and a seperate "Copy" button

( this is my 100th post :lmao: )

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

when you do the splash text make a way to have splash image instead

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure splash image would be pretty easy to implement. Probably quite easier as it has less options, so they'd fit easier on the tab.

But hey, it's not like I'm gonna bother trying...

Copy button: when clicked, the code buffer is pasted to clipboard/stdout immediately. So, maybe I have to quit CodeWizard after copy.

Can anyone confirm this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AnyOne have a solution ?

Sure would be nice to leave the code wizard open after the the code is transfered to Scite through the console.

Only other option if the console will not allow this is to use ControlSend instead of writing to Console.

• Developers

AnyOne have a solution ?

Sure would be nice to leave the code wizard open after the the code is transfered to Scite through the console.

Only other option if the console will not allow this is to use ControlSend instead of writing to Console.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure how useful this is...

You now:

- hit Alt+M

- Create your MsgBox() or InputBox() and click copy which Exit the script returning to SciTE.

The create another MsgBox/InputBox you just do Alt+M again after you positioned the caret....

I think addding another button is just confusing.... :lmao:

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Not sure how useful this is...

You now:

- hit Alt+M

- Create your MsgBox() or InputBox() and click copy which Exit the script returning to SciTE.

The create another MsgBox/InputBox you just do Alt+M again after you positioned the caret....

I think addding another button is just confusing....    o:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So the code wizard script must be closed in order for the console to write to scite ?

If so wouldn't it be better to use ControlSend instead of writing to Console, this way you will preserve existing Title, text etc for later use in existing script. :lmao:

Edited by bshoenhair

• Developers

So the code wizard script must be closed in order for the console to write to scite ?

If so wouldn't it be better to use ControlSend instead of writing to Console, this way you will preserve existing Title, text etc for later use in existing script. :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CodeWizard doesn't have to close for ConsoleWrite() to work.

I am using a feature within SciTE that allows you to start a program and that all STDOUT information is dumped to the active window in SciTE in stead of the normnal behaviour where STDOUT shows up in the OUTPUT pane.

AU3Recorder is used in the same way...

This makes it more or less FullProof.... o:)

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I am using a feature within SciTE that allows you to start a program and that all STDOUT information is dumped to the active window in SciTE in stead of the normnal behaviour where STDOUT shows up in the OUTPUT pane. 

This makes it more or less FullProof....  o:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds great but I am confused. Could you please show the code modifactions needed to make code wizard perform in this fashion ? :lmao:

Thank You

• Developers

Sounds great but I am confused. Could you please show the code modifactions needed to make code wizard perform in this fashion ? o:)

Thank You

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now we are both confused :lmao:

It currently is implemented in this way in SciTE and is working this way.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

now we are both confused  :lmao:

It currently is implemented in this way in SciTE and is working this way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE(JdeB @ Feb 10 2005, 10:21 AM)
This makes it more or less FullProof....

But the code wizard 1.1 must close in order for ConsoleWrite() to work right ?

The previous 1.0 did not pass the ConsoleWrite() to scite until it was closed.

• Developers

But the code wizard 1.1 must close in order for ConsoleWrite() to work right ?

The previous 1.0 did not pass the ConsoleWrite()  to scite until it was closed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, gave wrong info before....just did a bit of reading and Yes the output is only dumped into the edited script when the command completes! (sorry for the confusion)

this is the info in the SciteHelp:

However, please bear in mind that command.replace.selection will send the output to whatever window is active when the command completes.

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 1 month later...

CodeWizard 1.2 released .

ChangeLog:

1.2 - 18/3/2005

- Added: SplashTextOn code generator

TODO List:

SplashImageOn Code Wizard

Please leave your comments/suggestions/bugreports.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't upload the new script to my public folder ("Sorry you do not have the required permissions to upload a new file").

What's wrong/changed?

Edited by gcriaco

i have had that problem for a while too, if you want PM me and i will give you ftp access to my server for a while its located at 67.161.248.26

CodeWizard 1.2.1 released.

Changelog:

1.2.1 - 25/3/2005

- Added: Automatically detect the AutoIt Script Title by the "Title" button

- Fixed: "AU3xtra.dll missing" error when called by the SciTe editor

Scite users:

extract the compressed files into the %Program Files%\AutoIt3\SciTe\CodeWizard folder.

Happy coding

Peppe

Suggestion/Question instead of Dim $iMsgBoxAnswer

would it be better to

If Not IsDeclared('iMsgBoxAnswer') then Dim $iMsgBoxAnswer

same for $iInputBoxAnswer and any others?

Edit: by the way great little program, use it all the time.

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.