Moving Files

Hey im having real trouble trying to move files from one directory to another!

I've tried:

FileMove (@ScriptDir&"\update\",@ScriptDir,1)

But this fails to work. Even if i use wild cards putting *.exe (as there are a few .exes in there) this doesnt work.

There are a few files in there - 3 x .exe, 1 x .txt, 1 x .ini. But none of them get transferred, am i able to use @ScriptDir??

I've also tried DirMove:

DirMove (@ScriptDir&"\update\",@ScriptDir,1)

Just on the off chance that it might work...but it doesnt...am i doing something stupid that could easily be solved??

Many Thanks

Instant Lockerz Invite - www.instantlockerzinvite.co.uk

Hey im having real trouble trying to move files from one directory to another!

I've tried:

FileMove (@ScriptDir&"\update\",@ScriptDir,1)

But this fails to work. Even if i use wild cards putting *.exe (as there are a few .exes in there) this doesnt work.

There are a few files in there - 3 x .exe, 1 x .txt, 1 x .ini. But none of them get transferred, am i able to use @ScriptDir??

I've also tried DirMove:

DirMove (@ScriptDir&"\update\",@ScriptDir,1)

Just on the off chance that it might work...but it doesnt...am i doing something stupid that could easily be solved??

Many Thanks

Where did you put the wildcard? This should have worked: FileMove(@ScriptDir & "\update\*.*", @ScriptDir, 1)

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law