Env. Variables and Me :(

Hey Guys,

First post here so I hope I give enough information. It seems to be pretty easy what I am trying to do, just make an automated installation file for the company I work for. The issue I am having is I am trying to pull some pre-set environmental variables to AutoIt variables to use in the script.

Example ( What I have )

global $loginpass = EnvGet('loginpass');Login password for account (i.e admin $loginpass = pass)

global $computername = EnvGet('computername');Name of computer

global $database = EnvGet('database');Database name used during installation (This is setup prior to running the program)

**Note the variables I am trying to pull would be %loginpass%, %computername% and %database% which are already set under system variables.

Then later when I am using Send to get the variable into the corresponding field

Send($loginpass)

Send($computername)

Send($database)

Cheers,

Freekstile

Hey Guys,

First post here so I hope I give enough information. It seems to be pretty easy what I am trying to do, just make an automated installation file for the company I work for. The issue I am having is I am trying to pull some pre-set environmental variables to AutoIt variables to use in the script.

Example ( What I have )

global $loginpass = EnvGet('loginpass');Login password for account (i.e admin $loginpass = pass)

global $computername = EnvGet('computername');Name of computer

global $database = EnvGet('database');Database name used during installation (This is setup prior to running the program)

**Note the variables I am trying to pull would be %loginpass%, %computername% and %database% which are already set under system variables.

Then later when I am using Send to get the variable into the corresponding field

Send($loginpass)

Send($computername)

Send($database)

Cheers,

Freekstile

And... what's the problem?

I can do signature me.