Speeding up Keyboard sending

ive been working on a simple program that executes moves for streetfighter, ive noticed when autoit types that it types extremely fast but when doing the moves on street fighter theres a half a second delay between the moves when theres no sleep any help on improving the time?

also i know i posted this in my other thread but i figure since its a different topic i could post in a diff thread

Try using SendMessage with a DLL call :lmao:

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Oh.

I thought you were someone whose been here a while, sorry. That's the only idea I have right now, nothing simple comes to mind.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

there is a way u can do it .. when i first started autoit i made the script that opens up

notepad and rights the date or wateva .. i made my own one that typed sum stupid msg and i was able to change the speed that it wrote it .. i forget wat i did now :lmao: but i think i used sleep??

Edited by burrup

qq

ive been working on a simple program that executes moves for streetfighter, ive noticed when autoit types that it types extremely fast but when doing the moves on street fighter theres a half a second delay between the moves when theres no sleep any help on improving the time?

Perhaps one of the following will help:

1. Window related functions are controlled by WinWaitDelay (default is 250 ms). When doing alot of window functions, adjusting this can really speed things up.

2. Send is controlled by SendKeyDelay (default = 5 ms)

3. Some Mouse functions are controlled by the function's speed option.

Phillip

Well I thought of that, but since the delay is 1/2 second's I assumed he didn't change that.