AAMP Advanced AutoIt Media Player

BrettF

Your link to the tracker goes nowhere

Permission Denied

Access to this page is restricted (either to project members or to project administrators) and you do not meet the requirements to access this page. Please contact the administrator of this project for further assistance.

Also at the bottom of your Sourceforge page you have a picture of LGPL which is linked to a page about GPL :)

Very nice Brett! Looks really professional with the wizard and everything :)

Unfortunate that I cannot even try it out properly.

Even though flac appears to be supported flac files are skipped when adding files to the library.

There something wrong with the Swedish language pack. I got errors at startup that certain values aren't present.

What the hell are you doing when adding files to the library? It took me over 15 minutes to add 4500 songs. Certainly reading the tags doesn't take that long?

It's still called Swedish Brett ;) One 'e'.

When coming to the loading splash screen everything freezes and the splash never disappears. :P

Aw damn :P

Weird about FLAC files. I will have to check that to make sure.

Add files? Well it Gets the tags and turns it into a SQL Query, runs it and bammmm! Added to the library ;)

The SQLite stuff definitely needs optimization... :P

Try with fewer songs- i.e just add one at the start. To do that Go to My Music and delete the folder "AAMP". With ther Swedish (one 'e' :P) Language pack, I probably changed something in the English. Will investigate... :)

Will fix the tracker link too.

Cheers,

Brett

Okay fixed the error with the file types in folder add function... It was hard coded and should have been dynamic... As for the freezing, its probably taking forever to add files. It took about 20minutes for me to add 7000 songs yesterday, and probably about as long to load... Definitely needs optimization.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump, but a few things:

I cannot tell what the gear like buttons do (i know what they do after pushing them a few times) maybe you should make a thing that pops up next to the cursor when you hover over it

When changing the skin background color the color remains where the name/artist/album and the time part of the song are

It doesn't show the album art? - i have the album art pictures in the folders with the songs

The cancel button in the select skin menu doesn't work

The preferences doesn't do anything (nothing opens) when you click it in the view menu

Same with View -> Audio -> options

Theres a line under tools -> web control, dunno if thats supposed to be there or not

I think a few of the things in the View menu should be moved to the tools menu

Help -> about does nothing

Help -> Keyboard Shortcuts does nothing

Other then that it'd be nice to be able to minimize it to the system tray and have options in the tray icon for play/pause stop next last and a different icon for the webcontrol program (hard to tell apart in the tray for closing)

On a side note, i noticed that when it was importing my music via the wizard that my clipboard (whats copied) was overwritten with stuff, not sure if it was

aamp.exe or not but was kinda annoying cause i had to wait...

other then all that, i think its great, looks nice too.

Sorry for the bump, but a few things:

No need to be sorry :D

I cannot tell what the gear like buttons do (i know what they do after pushing them a few times) maybe you should make a thing that pops up next to the cursor when you hover over it

Yer they do shuffle and play... I hate them... lol. Will do that (i thought I did, but oh well)

When changing the skin background color the color remains where the name/artist/album and the time part of the song are

Okay, will fix.

It doesn't show the album art? - i have the album art pictures in the folders with the songs

Haven't got around to implementing it quite yet.

The cancel button in the select skin menu doesn't work

Will fix.

The preferences doesn't do anything (nothing opens) when you click it in the view menu

Same with View -> Audio -> options

They don't do anything quite yet... Once upon a time I did say that they didn't exist but must have removed them... >_<

Theres a line under tools -> web control, dunno if thats supposed to be there or not

Intended

I think a few of the things in the View menu should be moved to the tools menu

Like what? I'm open to such suggestions.

Help -> about does nothing

Does something my end. I can't remember what version that is though, but its on its way...

Help -> Keyboard Shortcuts does nothing

Hotkeys aren't really working as it is, so yer...

Other then that it'd be nice to be able to minimize it to the system tray and have options in the tray icon for play/pause stop next last and a different icon for the webcontrol program (hard to tell apart in the tray for closing)

Yer I can do that...

On a side note, i noticed that when it was importing my music via the wizard that my clipboard (whats copied) was overwritten with stuff, not sure if it was

aamp.exe or not but was kinda annoying cause i had to wait...

Your clipboard? :( Righto! what was it overwritten with? Might be me messing with some debugging earlier. Its pretty slow with some things... I'm trying to make it faster though :(

other then all that, i think its great, looks nice too.

Seems like once aamp is restarted the color is fixed...

one more thing, you should have a splash when it first starts up because nothing is shown for like ~10-30 seconds and i wasn't sure if it was working right or not

Splash will be comming... I have one with my working copy... Maybe give the SVN a try sometime >_<

Splash will be comming... I have one with my working copy... Maybe give the SVN a try sometime >_<

=O apparently i'm using v2.0.0.1

i just installed v2.0.0.4

I like the splash but you should probably only have it always ontop of other windows for a few seconds, gets in the way while waiting

After AAMP.exe is started, and you open the library wizard, if you close it (via the X button (top right), AND the cancel button), it closes AAMP

You should remove the pause script from the icon in the system tray

As for the help -> Help File, you should have it open a local file, as some people may not always have internet

other then that i really like aamp, keep up the good work!

Edit: visualizations only work when aamp window is selected :(

Edited by darthneo

I cannot edit my own posts >_<

So i downloaded the svn, is the svn the same as v2.0.0.4 or newer, because i don't get a splash when i start it and the help -> updates says v2.0.0.1 (and the title bar) but i also see "- 2.0.0.4" in maincode.au3...

I haven't commited to the SVN in a little while lol. Let me do that for you now (if I can).

Cheers,

Brett

EDIT: Oh sweet... I can commit to the SVN whilst at school!

Edited by BrettF

=O apparently i'm using v2.0.0.1

i just installed v2.0.0.4

I like the splash but you should probably only have it always ontop of other windows for a few seconds, gets in the way while waiting

I'd rather not. :(

After AAMP.exe is started, and you open the library wizard, if you close it (via the X button (top right), AND the cancel button), it closes AAMP

Will try to fix.

You should remove the pause script from the icon in the system tray

Haven't got around to adding a tray menu.

As for the help -> Help File, you should have it open a local file, as some people may not always have internet

Just haven't been bothered to make one yet.

other then that i really like aamp, keep up the good work!

Edit: visualizations only work when aamp window is selected :(

The way I desgined it. Options will come to change that. >_<

• 1 year later...

A little help please, I am trying to just get the visuals to work ;)

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <ListViewConstants.au3>
#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
#include <SliderConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ComboConstants.au3>
#include <GUIComboBox.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <Date.au3>
#include <Bass.au3>
#include <LIBRARY_FUNCTIONS.au3>
#include <BassSFX.au3>
#include <BassConstants.au3>
#include <BassConstantsEx.au3>
#include <BassSFXConstants.au3>

Global $Form1
Global $AAMP_NOW_HNDL = -1

_BASS_SFX_Init(@ScriptDir & "\Bass_SFX.dll", $Form1)
;_BASS_SFX_Init(@ScriptDir & "\RESOURCES\DLL\Bass_SFX.dll", $fullscreen_vizGUI)

$viz_array = "LightMagick.uvs"

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 633, 451, 192, 124)

$picutre_viz = GUICtrlCreatePic(@ScriptDir & "\RESOURCES\ICONS\music_icon.jpg", 0, 0, 785, 406)
$VISUAL_WIN_HANDLE = GUICtrlGetHandle($picutre_viz)

$VISUAL_HANDLE = _BASS_SFX_PluginCreate(@ScriptDir & "\" & $viz_array, $VISUAL_WIN_HANDLE, 785, 406, 0)
;$VISUAL_HANDLE_FULL = _BASS_SFX_PluginCreate(@ScriptDir & "\RESOURCES\VISUALIZATIONS\" & $viz_array[1], $fullscreen_vizGUI, $full_width, $full_height, 0)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
_BASS_SFX_PluginStart($VISUAL_HANDLE)
;_BASS_SFX_PluginStop($VISUAL_HANDLE)
_BASS_SFX_PluginRender($VISUAL_HANDLE, $AAMP_NOW_HNDL, _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($VISUAL_WIN_HANDLE))
_BASS_SFX_PluginFree($VISUAL_HANDLE)
$VISUAL_HANDLE = _BASS_SFX_PluginCreate(@ScriptDir & "\" & $viz_array, $VISUAL_WIN_HANDLE, 785, 406, 0)
SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\1.mp3")
While 1
    $Msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $Msg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

Try this:

#Include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <Bass.au3>
#include <BassSFX.au3>
#include <BassConstants.au3>
#include <BassSFXConstants.au3>

;Vizualization to use
$viz = "LightMagick.uvs"
;MP3 to use
$file = "example.mp3"
;Update period
$update = 20;ms

;Create the GUI
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 800, 600)

;Startup Bass.dll and BassSDX.dll
_BASS_SFX_Startup (@ScriptDir & "\Bass_SFX.dll")
_Bass_Startup (@ScriptDir & "\Bass.dll")

;Initialize both libraries
_BASS_SFX_Init($Form1)
_BASS_Init(0, -1, 44100, 0, "")

;Load MP3 File
$MusicHandle = _BASS_StreamCreateFile(False, $file, 0, 0, 0)

;Create a picture to use as the visualization holder
$picutre_viz = GUICtrlCreatePic(@ScriptDir & "\music_icon.jpg", 0, 0, 800, 600)
;Get the HNDL
$VISUAL_WIN_HANDLE = GUICtrlGetHandle($picutre_viz)

;Create the plugin
$VISUAL_HANDLE = _BASS_SFX_PluginCreate(@ScriptDir & "\" & $viz, $VISUAL_WIN_HANDLE, 800, 600, 0)

;Show GUI
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

;Start playing audio
_BASS_ChannelPlay($MusicHandle, 1)

;Start the plugin

$timer = TimerInit ()
While 1
$Msg = GUIGetMsg()
;Render the visualization
    If TimerDiff ($timer) >= $update Then
        _BASS_SFX_PluginRender($VISUAL_HANDLE, $MusicHandle, _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($VISUAL_WIN_HANDLE))
        $timer = TimerInit ()
    EndIf

Switch $Msg
        Case -3
            _Bass_Stop()
            _BASS_SFX_PluginStop($VISUAL_HANDLE)
            _BASS_SFX_PluginFree($VISUAL_HANDLE)
            _BASS_Free()
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

You will need to update BassLib to the latest version (as found in my sig).

You need to update the visualization in a loop (with a timer) like shown. Also you need to use the Bass functions for music- SoundPlay does not interface in any way with BassLib.

Cheers,

Brett

• 6 years later...

Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware that there are a lot of crap, false-positive security features and software that are circulating today that identify perfectly, non-malicious code as malicious.  I just wanted to let you know that Chrome is blocking your download because chrome is marking it as malicious.  That is all