Koda Form Designer (How could i make my own)?

FaT3oYCG

Hi i have been working on a project for myself related to another programming language in which i find myself needing to create a gui manually all of the time, I was wondering if ther would be any way to create a Koda interface so that i can generate the code automatically and i would only have to program it in once. I dont know where i would start but i think that maybe asking what language koda is coded in might help and then asking has the source been released?

hope someone understands and helps.

Thanks

Interpreters have great power!Although they live in the shadow of compiled programming languages an interpreter can do anything that a compiled language can do, you just have to code it right.

Koda is written in Delphi and it's closed source.

It will not be simple to accomodate Koda to another language even if you would have sources!

So rather search WEB for already existing tools for that language.

BTW: What language are you talking about?

Edited by Zedna

I am talking about lua but specifically for the psp so it is different which is why i need to custom taylor the creator to my needs, do you know of any designers that allow you to change the code behind the interface to accomodate your own needs? someone should really make one if there isnt one it would save so many people so much time.

Interpreters have great power!Although they live in the shadow of compiled programming languages an interpreter can do anything that a compiled language can do, you just have to code it right.

do you know of any designers that allow you to change the code behind the interface to accomodate your own needs?

Koda is built around one big central component called ExtLib. It's free and opensource component, and if you ok in Delphi programming, then using it as base you can create your own designer in reasonable time.

oh well i think that might be a bit advanced for me, maybe i can find some hack way to do it that will be simple enough.