GCS Search 1.07 : update old scripts downloaded from forums

Jikoo

New update : GCS Search 1.07

Added = Last closed tab on start possible

Added = Auto language on first start

Added = Restart button

Added = Support for Windows XP 64 bits

Fixed = Flag icon if error about language

My projects : GCS Search 1.07 (GUI Control Styles Search)* Multilingual tool to help about the old scripts, with a dynamic menu.* Easy way to find missing Include files in old scripts downloaded from forums !* Famous Monoceres script added and improved (visual, drag and drop, automatic)* There is an interactive color converter with palettes too, for fun !The best way to start Autoit3 development (for newbies).

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the compliment Dizzy. :)

My projects : GCS Search 1.07 (GUI Control Styles Search)* Multilingual tool to help about the old scripts, with a dynamic menu.* Easy way to find missing Include files in old scripts downloaded from forums !* Famous Monoceres script added and improved (visual, drag and drop, automatic)* There is an interactive color converter with palettes too, for fun !The best way to start Autoit3 development (for newbies).

• 8 months later...

Hey Jikoo,

Are you still tinkering with this app? It's definitely one of the best examples I've found on the board. It has a great UI, it's functional, it's feature-rich (yet compact), and you obviously paid a lot of attention to detail. I'm still a novice coder so every script I see teaches me a thing or two, but your script demonstrates dozens of topics that I've had "on the list". It's impressive that you managed to incorporate so many bells and whistles without it resulting in a good ol' "Swiss Army Clusterfuck".

The app's main purpose seems to be on script-repair, so if I had to find a beef it'd be that it could use a few more "script-repairing" options. (auto-declaring missing global vars, auto-replace deprecated funcs, auto-comment duplicated lines, etc) I think you might have some of that stuff rolling already,.. is "GCS_Search_UDFRenaming" used to replace old func syntax? BTW, what does the HTML parser do?

At any rate, great job and thanks for sharing. I hope you at least have updating this program on your back burner somewhere because it's too good to let fall by the wayside.

Come onnn,...Rock! Dust off that keyboard and get back in the ring, ya bum!!

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much Dolemite50 and novi for your great comments ! It's a great pleasure ! ;)