_IEFormGetObjByName

i looked for the file help of: "_IEFormGetObjByName" and i understand theat can get the form obj by name.. but at this codes, i dont see any name..

btw, i need to press the "Deposit" button..

<form action="http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/bank.php" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig_locale" value="en_US" /><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig_in_new_facebook" value="1" /><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig_time" value="1225144339.854" /><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig_added" value="1" /><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig_profile_update_time" value="1222821946" /><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig_expires" value="1225230739" /><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig_user" value="1371913276" /><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig_session_key" value="3d667f03c410fa26a26f4711-1371913276" /><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig_api_key" value="63eade489b31633f81a5cd776197cc65" /><input type="hidden" name="fb_sig" value="c419ff31963842856a7cb405401c12f3" />             Amount: <input name="amount" type="text" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" value="Deposit" name="action" />
<input type="submit" name="do" value="Deposit" />

thanks

some1?

I'm surprised how quickly I forget things....

Anyway, increase the number until you find the right form, as temporary solution.

Form 1
$oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 1)
Edited by walle

ok i found.. it was the number 2, but i have more problem:

i need to press on the submit button of:

<FORM action=http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/jobs.php method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=en_US name=fb_sig_locale><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=fb_sig_in_new_facebook><INPUT type=hidden value=1225226707.4464 name=fb_sig_time><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=fb_sig_added><INPUT type=hidden value=1222821946 name=fb_sig_profile_update_time><INPUT type=hidden value=1225313107 name=fb_sig_expires><INPUT type=hidden value=1371913276 name=fb_sig_user><INPUT type=hidden value=f62025ef8a2b25b986c056ce-1371913276 name=fb_sig_session_key><INPUT type=hidden value=63eade489b31633f81a5cd776197cc65 name=fb_sig_api_key><INPUT type=hidden value=bdaa4328e6147b080cb124ac93cf7eae name=fb_sig> <INPUT type=hidden value=28 name=job> <INPUT type=submit value="Do Job" name=action> </FORM>

and its another button, just for information..

all the buttons are almost same..

<FORM action=http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/jobs.php method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=en_US name=fb_sig_locale><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=fb_sig_in_new_facebook><INPUT type=hidden value=1225226707.5222 name=fb_sig_time><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=fb_sig_added><INPUT type=hidden value=1222821946 name=fb_sig_profile_update_time><INPUT type=hidden value=1225313107 name=fb_sig_expires><INPUT type=hidden value=1371913276 name=fb_sig_user><INPUT type=hidden value=f62025ef8a2b25b986c056ce-1371913276 name=fb_sig_session_key><INPUT type=hidden value=63eade489b31633f81a5cd776197cc65 name=fb_sig_api_key><INPUT type=hidden value=17b06c6bb8788eb2675d2ce0ffedf02f name=fb_sig> <INPUT type=hidden value=27 name=job> <INPUT type=submit value="Do Job" name=action> </FORM>

btw, here is link for print screen:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Gillboss

Okey, get the right form, and use _IEFormSubmit.

Hopefully Dale, the king of IE, or someone ells with a little more experience can help you.

I have not touched Autoit for over a year now. So, I'm a bit rusty :P

$oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 0)
_IEFormSubmit ($oForm)

Okey, get the right form, and use _IEFormSubmit.

Hopefully Dale, the king of IE, or someone ells with a little more experience can help you.

I have not touched Autoit for over a year now. So, I'm a bit rusty :P

$oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 0)
_IEFormSubmit ($oForm)oÝ÷ Ûú®¢×­¦zËb«^×è®Ø^¶¼¢

@Gillboss - you've posted HTML but no AutoIt code you've tried yet. Please work through some _IE examples and try some things and post what you have. Particularly, look at _IEFormSubmit example or perhaps _IEGetObjByName and _IEAction, click.

Dale

p.s. I see now that you've posted some code. Make sure you look at the output in the SciTe console and also explain what happens, please don't just say it "doesn't work".

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

@Gillboss - you've posted HTML but no AutoIt code you've tried yet. Please work through some _IE examples and try some things and post what you have. Particularly, look at _IEFormSubmit example or perhaps _IEGetObjByName and _IEAction, click.

Dale

p.s. I see now that you've posted some code. Make sure you look at the output in the SciTe console and also explain what happens, please don't just say it "doesn't work".

the "what happens" is that its didnt click any button.

its clicked only on search button if i put number 0 in IEFormGetCollection

i tried it:

$website = "http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/jobs.php"
    Sleep(1000)
    Dim $oIE=_IECreate($website,1,1,0)
    _IELoadWait ($oIE)
    $oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "action")
    _IEAction ($oSubmit, "click")
    _IELoadWait($oIE)

Its did the first job, because all the buttons have same name,

but few difference things, example:

Job 1:

<INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=job>
<INPUT type=submit value="Do Job" name=action>
<INPUT type=hidden value=92a4417dc0c9153db87bcbbb30b5bb6a name=fb_sig>

Job 7:

and other button:

<INPUT type=hidden value=7 name=job>
<INPUT type=submit value="Do Job" name=action>
<INPUT type=hidden value=6fbcfc5edb7353a783608bf6fd8f206f name=fb_sig>
Edited by Gillboss

hmmmm i make it:

Sleep(1000)
    _IELoadWait ($oIE)

$oElements = _IETagNameAllGetCollection($oIE)
    $sum = 1
    For $oElement In $oElements
        If $sum = 4 Then ExitLoop
        If StringInStr($oElement.tagname, "INPUT") Then
            If StringInStr($oElement.type, "Submit") And StringInStr($oElement.value, "Do Job") Then
                $oLogin=$oElement
                $sum+=1
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next    
    _IEAction($oLogin, 'Click')

i use $sum for count the value...

and i think its work.. i will continue tommorow :P

good night!

i need help.. i try to get this:

<DIV class=title_tab><A class=tab_title href="http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/#">Capo Jobs</A><BR><A class=tab_subtitle href="http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/#">(Levels 13 - 17)</A></DIV>

but script dont get it..

Sleep(1000)
    _IELoadWait ($oIE)

If StringInStr($oElement.value, "Capo Jobs") Then
            $oLogin=$oElement
        EndIf
    Next    
    _IELoadWait($oIE)
    _IEQuit($oIE)

how solve?

Edited by Gillboss

why not just

_IELinkClickByText($oIE, "Capo Jobs")

??

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

why its not working to me?

Func Job($KindOfWork, $NumOfJob)
    _IELoadWait ($oIE)
    _IELinkClickByText($oIE, $KindOfWork&" Jobs")
    _IELoadWait($oIE)

$sum = 1

If $sum = $NumOfJob Then ExitLoop
        If StringInStr($oElement.tagname, "INPUT") Then
            If StringInStr($oElement.type, "Submit") And StringInStr($oElement.value, "Do Job") Then
                $oLogin=$oElement
                $sum+=1
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next
    _IELoadWait ($oIE)
    _IEQuit($oIE)
EndFunc

oh nvm.. i was just need to add sleep(5000).

Edited by Gillboss