login script help

gregor

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.myspace.com/")

_IELoadWait ($oIE)

Send("{TAB 8}")

$emailname1 = "email"

$password1 = "password"

Sleep(500)

Send ($emailname1)

Sleep(500)

Send ("{TAB}")

Sleep(500)

Send ($password1)

Sleep(500)

;Send ("{TAB}{ENTER}")

--------------------------------------------

By sending tabs I can get the cursor to go the login fields and send text and successfully login. I am new and not sure of the terminology but I would like to get the name of the text field and send text directly there in case a different browser config does not use the same number of tabs.

Hi!

The functions in ie.au3 will help you :P

#include <ie.au3>

$obj=_IECreate("www.myspace.com",0)
$form=_IEFormGetObjByName($obj,"LoginForm")
$emailinput=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($form,"ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Email_Textbox")
$passwordinput=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($form,"ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Password_Textbox")
_IEFormElementSetValue($emailinput,"username@myspace.com")
_IEFormElementSetValue($passwordinput,"password")

I find all those values in the source code of the myspace homepage. Try it yourself :(

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Hi!

The functions in ie.au3 will help you :mellow:

#include <ie.au3>

$obj=_IECreate("www.myspace.com",0)
$form=_IEFormGetObjByName($obj,"LoginForm")
$emailinput=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($form,"ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Email_Textbox")
$passwordinput=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($form,"ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Password_Textbox")
_IEFormElementSetValue($emailinput,"username@myspace.com")
_IEFormElementSetValue($passwordinput,"password")

I find all those values in the source code of the myspace homepage. Try it yourself :(

----------------------------

Thank you for pointing me in a promising direction. The example you have here works wonderfully and I will experiment with it to try and figure out how it works... :)

• 2 months later...

<form action="http://secure.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login.process" method="post" id="LoginForm" name="aspnetForm">
<div>
<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE" value="/wEPDwUJMzYzMTA4NTc1ZBgBBR5fX0NvbnRyb2xzUmVxdWlyZVBvc3RCYWNrS2V5X18WAQU0Y3RsMDAkY3RsMDAkY3BNYWluJGNwT

WFpbiRMb2dpbkJveCRSZW1lbWJlcl9DaGVja2JveA==" />
</div>

<input type="hidden" name="NextPage" id="NextPage" value=""  />

<p id="loginAttempts"></p>

<p><label id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_Email_Textbox_Label" for="&lt;%= Email_Textbox.ClientID %>">Email:</label></p>
                  <p><input name="ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Email_Textbox" type="text" id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_Email_Textbox" tabindex="1" /></p>
                  <p><label id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_Password_Textbox_Label" for="&lt;%= Password_Textbox.ClientID %>">Password:</label></p>
                  <p><input name="ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Password_Textbox" type="password" id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_Password_Textbox" tabindex="2" /></p>

<input name="ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$SingleSignOnHash" type="hidden" id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_SingleSignOnHash" /><input name="ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$SingleSignOnRequestUri" type="hidden" id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_SingleSignOnRequestUri" /><input name="ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$nexturl" type="hidden" id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_nexturl" /><input name="ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$apikey" type="hidden" id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_apikey" /><input name="ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$ContainerPage" type="hidden" id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_ContainerPage" />

<div>
                        <div id="loginBtnWrap2">

<div class="rightLgn">
                                <div class="leftLgn">
                                    <input id="dlb" name="dlb" type="submit" onclick="java script: return doSubmit();" value="Log In" tabindex="5" />
                                </div>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                        <div id="rememberMeWrap">
                            <input name="ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Remember_Checkbox" type="checkbox" id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_Remember_Checkbox" tabindex="4" value="on" class="rememberMe" /><label id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_lblrememberMe">Remember Me</label>

</div>
                    </div>

<p class="small">

<a id="ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_LoginBox_ForgotPassword_Hyperlink" href="http://secure.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.retrievepassword&amp;MyToken=05fbcc62-9414-4097-bcda-2ec525cedf40">Forgot your password?</a>                          
                    </p>

</form>

It's the third input... use ctrl+f it's much easier.

Edited by Authenticity

They actively change them been changed up to 4 times already. So if you are writing a Myspace UDF I would take a look into finding the things that don't change such as Email_Textbox or simply Email AND Password_Textbox or simply Password. If you want my help I could send you a copy of Myspace UDF (incomplete but still working) I stopped on it about 6 months ago but it still works.

0x576520616C6C206469652C206C697665206C69666520617320696620796F75207765726520696E20746865206C617374207365636F6E642E

• 1 year later...

Anyone have a working example of a working login script using winhttp or http?

1. Loing in using the POST method

2. Retrieving the cookie once successfully logging in

3. Going to a third page (int or ext) which requires the cookie of the first page to be able to go into it.

I know how to do this using an embedded IE but with http it would be faster for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Edited by ALFJ