AutoIt Agent

IndyUK

Hi,

Is there any AutoIt agent available?

What I mean by this is, something that can control the executing of scripts. For example, if I have request to process a new application, I would flag the request as "busy" and any new requests would be placed in a queue. Once the script has finished it's status goes back to "free" and then it picks the next one from the list and continues.

Thanks

Hi,

Is there any AutoIt agent available?

What I mean by this is, something that can control the executing of scripts. For example, if I have request to process a new application, I would flag the request as "busy" and any new requests would be placed in a queue. Once the script has finished it's status goes back to "free" and then it picks the next one from the list and continues.

Thanks

Autoit can be it's own agent in that sense. It is entirely possible to write a script to manage processes like that.

Check under process management in the help file (also check the UDF section).

[u]You can download my projects at:[/u] Pulsar Software

It is entirely possible to write a script to manage processes like that

I was hoping that there was already one available so I wouldn't have to do one :mellow:

I'll see about getting the ball rolling on putting together a agent of some description. Thanks for your help anyway.

I PMed you with the zip file. Let me know if you need help with it.

Hi Volly,

Thanks for the demo prog. Could you please explain exactly what it does? Having quickly browsed it I'm not sure it's going to do what I need.

Thanks