Autoit Converting Issue.

Kardo

I tried converting it but It gave me an error which says it's not an autoit file, although it's made with it. Can anyone please decompile it or give me advice what might be wrong, I uploaded it and you can see it yourself, I'm new around here so Hi to everyone. Looking forward to an answer. Best wishes , Kardo.

The link is here:

http://www.speedyshare.com/647744918.html

Would be grateful if someone could get a source for me.

Decompilation has been removed.

Why removed =( ? I couldn't check it..Would be nice if you could send it to me as a personal message, so It wouldn't be against rules or something like that. Not sure, thanks for trying to help me.

Best wishes, Kardo.

Why removed =( ? I couldn't check it..Would be nice if you could send it to me as a personal message, so It wouldn't be against rules or something like that. Not sure, thanks for trying to help me.

Best wishes, Kardo.

The Devs just decided to remove me because people were stealing sources and maybe they wanted to keep their data private, and someone could decompile it and get a password or something. The thing is, we CANT decompile anymore.

The Devs just decided to remove me because people were stealing sources and maybe they wanted to keep their data private, and someone could decompile it and get a password or something. The thing is, we CANT decompile anymore.

Is there a way I can prove it was made by my older brother who doesn't have the source anymore, I had this exe but nothing else.. I am about 99% Sure that I made this up but I really don't care about your wrong opinion..Still , would be nice if someone would teach me how to decompile this one..I would do it myself then.

I'm going to reply here instead of to the personal message you sent me.

The developers don't want scripts being decompiled. That is the end of the discussion. If you keep this up, one of the moderators will likely ban you.

There are cracked decompilers but these are not supported, endorsed, or provided by the developers of AutoIt. I can't say for sure if it is against the license agreement, but I know they aren't happy with the situation.

Edited by Richard Robertson