Const's

Dim Const $arCharacters[65][2]

Gives me

C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\programming\autoit\iPFU\test\OCR\Character Definitions.au3 (1) : ==> Expected a "=" operator in assignment statement.: 
Dim Const $arCharacters^ ERROR

Tried removing the brackets and everything.

What a trivial problem to hault my OCR :lmao:

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Errr, what are you trying to do? You must assign to a Const and it can't be changed after that. How do you expect to fill the array? Even if that code didn't generate an error, the array is still immutable, so it would be 65*2 elements of 0 ("").

I see...

Here's what I'm trying to do:

$arCharacters[1][0]="A"
$arCharacters[1][1]="0,-1;-1,0;-1,-1;-7,0;-7,-1;"

$arCharacters[61][0]="9"
$arCharacters[61][1]="0,-1;-4,-6;-5,0;-6,0;-6,-5;-7,0;-7,-3;-7,-4;-8,0;-8,-1;-8,-2;-8,-3;"
Edited by Insolence
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Dim $dummy[65][2]

$dummy[1][0]="A"
$dummy[1][1]="0,-1;-1,0;-1,-1;-7,0;-7,-1;"
;...
$dummy[61][0]="9"
$dummy[61][1]="0,-1;-4,-6;-5,0;-6,0;-6,-5;-7,0;-7,-3;-7,-4;-8,0;-8,-1;-8,-2;-8,-3;"

Const $arCharacters = $dummy

And before you ask, Const $dummy = $dummy won't work because you "cannot make existing variables into constants"

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Aye, already tried that :lmao:

Thanks, slug.