DirCopy

Robin

I want to copy from "C:\Documents and Settings\Robin.USER1\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware" to

"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware" including ALL the files...nothing fancy.

In my script it looks like this, but doesn't seem to work

Script

-------

#include <File.au3>

DirCopy ("C:\@AppDataDir\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware", "C:\@ProgramsDir\SUPERAntiSpyware", 1)

What i DID notice though, is that the "@AppDataDir" and "@ProgramsDir" isn't pinkish (colored) and i get an Exit Code 0...

Matter of interest...Is there maybe a more "detailed" tutorial/manual on exactly HOW the code needs to be written?...ie spaces...no slashes...etc etc

I want to copy from "C:\Documents and Settings\Robin.USER1\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware" to

"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware" including ALL the files...nothing fancy.

In my script it looks like this, but doesn't seem to work

Script

-------

#include <File.au3>

DirCopy ("C:\@AppDataDir\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware", "C:\@ProgramsDir\SUPERAntiSpyware", 1)

What i DID notice though, is that the "@AppDataDir" and "@ProgramsDir" isn't pinkish (colored) and i get an Exit Code 0...

Matter of interest...Is there maybe a more "detailed" tutorial/manual on exactly HOW the code needs to be written?...ie spaces...no slashes...etc etc

You are obviously using SciTE, therefore just hit F1 for help. It's all there.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

You are obviously using SciTE, therefore just hit F1 for help. It's all there.

Here is another code i've tried with no results--->

#include <File.au3>

DirCopy (@AppDataDir & "\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware", @ProgramsDir & "\SUPERAntiSpyware", 1)

Btw, no offence, but for a newbie the manual is quite diff to understand...Its easy to put one "this=that" in there, but when you work with strings of code....well...another story :mellow:

Here is another code i've tried with no results--->

#include <File.au3>

DirCopy (@AppDataDir & "\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware", @ProgramsDir & "\SUPERAntiSpyware", 1)

Btw, no offence, but for a newbie the manual is quite diff to understand...Its easy to put one "this=that" in there, but when you work with strings of code....well...another story :mellow:

You have a folder inside a file.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

You have a folder inside a file.

Trancexx...I presume you're a "fundi" on script-coding, and i respect you for that, but could you maby just give me a "sample" of this type of coding?...Ie how would you have written my code? ( i need 2 copy the sub-folders as well)

tia

Edited by Robin

Trancexx...I presume you're a "fundi" on script-coding, and i respect you for that, but could you maby just give me a "sample" of this type of coding?...Ie how would you have written my code? ( i need 2 copy the sub-folders as well)

tia

Locations? From and to? (I know you said that before, but please do again)

You could be presuming wrong.

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Locations? From and to? (I know you said that before, but please do again)

You could be presuming wrong.

Lol...here is my BATCH file (well, part of it that i need to translate to AutoIt Script)

-->xcopy "%APPDATA%\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware" "%PROGRAMFILES%\SUPERAntiSpyware" /e /h /c /i<---

...and it IS working 100% as a batch-file....the /e /h/c/i is just "switches" so it can copy everything...I think i can do it with _RunDos, but i would like to do it "scrypting-wise"...to eliminate the black command-prompt window...

Edited by Robin

Robin?

I had Julie once.

not robin, SUPERAntiSpyware, it was like a keylogger and advertising a product, it would show popups telling you to buy the program to get rid of the virus..

Edit: After doing some research SuperAntispyware is legit :mellow: I guess I had something else or an impersonator

Edited by DexterMorgan
code