halp meh plz

fataly

No I am not going to: "halp meh plz" until you fix your topic title. No you cannot just view a Diablo II/Warcraft III channel. You need a account and then it uses TCP to send and parse the data back and forth through a server, like pyro.no-ip.biz. If you mean to have a chat program, then yes it is very possible. Have a dedicated server and use TCP* to send the data and receive the data and parse it as well.

I went and looked at the topic. This is very complicated because it uses TCP* along with a image creator and also has to have a login. I seriously doubt AutoIt can do this as this program multi-threads very much (Does multiple things at once). I would not even attempt this, not to let you down, but with all these features why not just run the game client? This would be very slow and unreliable. Even look at the graphics. I suspect this program also uses the main game client executable to get the graphics and buffer it to make it look like that. If it does use the actual game client this wouldn't be too hard. You could run war3.exe or game.exe with hidden parameters and then use ControlSend() to set the data and login and create characters etc. I hope this helps you.

nononnono i dont want guys todo that, i want itself! but can guys give me some help? where i start, what commands i should use to read .dll and others.. i dont want completed scripts... only info what i should do

So you want to create a very complicated script, but you have no idea how to do anything.

you are righT! i have used autoit about 2.5yer, and i wanna do something hard.. not just macros..

Tell me, if you have used AutoIt for at least 2 and a half years, wouldn't you know some of the stuff they used in that program?

If you want something hard go create the best game in the world.

You can use @SW_HIDE to hide it. If you don't want to run it hidden, and then let it show for a second, unless that doesn't work you can get the PID from the window title and use another function to hide it.

Edited by TehWhale

that programm was visual basic..

I could easily tell from common sense what that script did. I never even saw the source or a download link. I could tell that it obviously used TCP or the game client, and it either manipulated the image or it read the image from the game executable.