Obfuscator Found 3 Error(s)! help me

ra95

Hi guy helpme with obfuscator...

CODE
12:58:56 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper GUI v.1.10.1.8

-> No changes made..

+>12:59:01 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.10.1.8 Environment(Language:0410 Keyboard:00000410 OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 3 CPU:X86)

>Running AU3Check (1.54.13.0) from:C:\Programmi\AutoIt3

+>12:59:01 AU3Check ended.rc:0

>Running Obfuscator (1.0.24.23) from:C:\Programmi\AutoIt3\SciTE cmdline:

0.01 ShowConsoleInfo% : 9

ShowConsoleInfo% : 9

0.02 ############################## Starting #######################################################################

0.02 ### Processing file:C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Autoit\In Lavorazione\resocopy4_IE.au3

0.05 Special Function: Functionname Parameter:-1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: adlibenable Parameter: 0 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: call Parameter: 0 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: dllcallbackregister Parameter: 0 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: eval Parameter: 0 ParameterType: 1 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: guictrlregisterlistviewsort Parameter: 1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: guictrlsetonevent Parameter: 1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: guiregistermsg Parameter: 1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: guisetonevent Parameter: 1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: hotkeyset Parameter: 1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: isdeclared Parameter: 0 ParameterType: 1 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.05 Special Function: objevent Parameter: 1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.06 Special Function: opt Parameter: 1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.06 Special Function: traysetonevent Parameter: 1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.06 Special Function: trayitemsetonevent Parameter: 1 ParameterType: 0 (0=Func/1=Var)

0.06 RandomStringFuncName$:A3700001846

0.06 Find AutoIt3 program directory:

0.06 Found AutoIt3 program in two-directory level up from Obfuscator.

0.06 IncludeDirs$: 0->C:\Programmi\AutoIt3\include\

0.06 IncludeDirs$: 1->C:\Programmi\AutoIt3\Include\

0.06 IncludeDirs$: 2->C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Autoit\In Lavorazione\

-###2 Obfuscation Error: Found Execute() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: _IEFormElementCheckboxSelect

C:\DOCUME~1\User\IMPOST~1\Temp\OBsE3.tmp(530,1) Warning for line:$oItems = Execute("$o_object.elements('" & $s_Name & "')")

-###2 Obfuscation Error: Found Execute() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: _IEPropertyGet

C:\DOCUME~1\User\IMPOST~1\Temp\OBsE3.tmp(1212,1) Warning for line:$aVcard[1][$i] = Execute('$o_object.document.parentwindow.top.navigator.userProfile.getAttribute("' & $aVcard[0][$i] & '")')

-### Obfuscation Error: Found ObjEvent() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: __IEInternalErrorHandlerDeRegister

C:\DOCUME~1\User\IMPOST~1\Temp\OBsE3.tmp(1435,1) Warning for line:$oIEErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", $sIEUserErrorHandler)

-#############################################################################################

-#### Obfuscator Found 3 Error(s)!!!! This means your script could have problems running properly. ####

-#############################################################################################

My function for logout and login in Forumfree:

I have tryed 2 mode of _IEFormElementCheckboxselet but error it's same...

CODE

_IELinkClickByIndex($oIE,3)

sleep(5000)

_IENavigate($oIE,$UrlFF)

$o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "LOGIN")

_IEFormElementCheckboxSelect ($o_Form,"1","CookieDate","","",0)

;~ _IEFormElementCheckboxSelect ($o_Form,"1","CookieDate",1,"byValue",1)

$o_form_u = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($o_form, "UserName");assegna alla variabile $o_form_u il campo

$o_form_p = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($o_form, "PassWord");assegna alla variabile $o_form_p il campo

_IEFormElementSetValue($o_form_u, $Log);setta il valore nel campo username

_IEFormElementSetValue($o_form_p, chr(24));setta il valore nel campo password

_IEFormElementSetValue($o_form_p, $Psw);setta il valore nel campo password

$time0 = Random( 1000,3500,0)

sleep($time0)

_IEFormSubmit($o_Form)

I want make my script very hard to debug.

Thx

Antonio

send me your compiled exe without upx compression and Obfuscator. i can try to make it as you want otherwise using Obfuscator is not Safe.

Edited by Cw2K1
Enjoy the complexity.Feel the power of simplicity.

send me your compiled exe without upx compression and Obfuscator. i can try to make it as you want otherwise using Obfuscator is not Safe.

Hi i want preserve my work with obfuscator, for me this level of protection is good...

:mellow:

thans for your offer and help.

Antonio

The errors you get are self explanatory. When you use Execute, it causes problems with the obfuscator because the obfuscator changes all the variable names too. And as for the unresolved function, that just means somewhere you are trying to use a function that doesn't exist.

Thanks richard i try obfuscate onli script without variable and check it again...

Antonio

• Developers

And how is Obfuscator not safe?

.. because it isn't as clearly stated anywhere I have posted information about it.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

So, your saying you have a decompiler? And how is Obfuscator not safe?

i know everything about obfuscators and AutoIt's obfuscator can be easily DeObfuscated to normal script.

'Jos' already explained that his obfuscator is not safe.

From the documents of Obfuscator.

Many people have requested an Obfuscator function since Smoke_N stopped support on his version.

I took the Tidy program, which has all Lexing logic built-in, and created a separate program called Obfuscator.

Obfuscator will make it a lot harder to read your source code but remember:

Obfuscator doesn't make your source safe!

Enjoy the complexity.Feel the power of simplicity.

• Moderators

i know everything about obfuscators and AutoIt's obfuscator can be easily DeObfuscated to normal script.

'Jos' already explained that his obfuscator is not safe.

From the documents of Obfuscator.

How about we stop where this is going before it gets there.

The person (despite your warning) already stated this was enough for them.

If the rest of the forum can't read between the lines, just leave them in limbo.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.