Open a exe in memory

It's not possible. Windows doesn't allow that, because then, you could easily run malicious software

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

From all of your previous post, I've read talk of key loggers, spammers and so forth. Your latest post suggest you have something you do not wish for others to break into. My willingness to help you is about non-existent. Please do not PM me asking for help again. I believe your intent is not for good purposes. I'm not asking others to judge you, I'm only stating my opinion. If I'm wrong on what I believe your intent is, then please explain in full what you want to do. I have no issue in helping others (I more than happy to do this), but I do have issue with causing harm.

Edited by Volly

You can be confused because i see that it can be mean malware etc what i want to make.

But if i wanted to make that , i'm not stupid , I go in Delphi or C++ and it's 1000x more easy.

I understand your comportment , But its not for supsicious programms.

From all of your previous post, I've read talk of key loggers, spammers and so forth. Your latest post suggest you have something you do not wish for others to break into. My willingness to help you is about non-existent. Please do not PM me asking for help again. I believe your intent is not for good purposes. I'm not asking others to judge you, I'm only stating my opinion. If I'm wrong on what I believe your intent is, then please explain in full what you want to do. I have no issue in helping others (I more than happy to do this), but I do have issue with causing harm.

Ditto... how many people are you going to PM

8)

NEWHeader1.png