RapidQueuer 2.4.4

Datenshi

RapidQueuer 2.4.4 - For Rapidshare.com

Posted ImagePosted Image

Its Made For Free Users without Premium Subscription, If you have a Rapidshare Premium account don't use this tool.

This tool was made for those users that need a lot of files hosted on Rapidshare.com. For example Rar-sets are very annoying to manually download since you have to wait x amount of time before and after each downloaded file.

I made this program because it happened a lot that when i was playing games and/or doing something else on the computer, I forgot to start the download when the counter was finished, when i tried start the download it said i had to queue again because my ticket was too old. No more with this tool! This completely automates the process of downloading from Rapidshare as a free user, and you can add close to infinite amounts of links easily and fast! RapidQueuer is often used over nights when users like to sleep, they'll wake up in the morning with everything downloaded instead of spending the whole night manually downloading that rar-set.

RapidQueuer will not attempt to hack Rapidshare and never will, for a bunch of reasons. This is simply a downloader that imitates an actual human behind the screen.

Since the initial release of RQ, there's been huge changes, so many that today's RapidQueuer should be considered a whole new software. RapidQueuer now supports adding links during downloads, importing them from clipboard or file, as well as scanning any webpage URL for Rapidshare links. Other then that there's proxy support, and IP Refresh(dhcp) between downloads. This is just some of its features and as of writing this, the compiled size of RapidQueuer is under ~350kb! Very lightweight, none of that bloated crap software we're all too accustomed with.

RapidQueuer is completely FREE and, Since the source-code is open, its OK to use its source in your software as long as the proper credits are given for code you did not write. Also if you modify RapidQueuer and release a forked project, you must specify that the code, is a modified version of RapidQueuer and you MUST release your software as open source in which you clearly specify what you modified,added and/or removed, i encourage people to report anyone breaking these rules.

;How To Use

Start the program, in the GUI you can choose options, everyone is explained if you hold your mouse pointer over the text. Then you can open the LinkList file to see if there's any links you've added previously, if not or if you wish to add more you can copy paste the links in there, the LinkList file holds any links that should be downloaded. If you wish, you can also just check Clipboard monitoring checkbox and start importing links using the clipboard. Once your linklist is filled with the links you wish to download, and all the options you like to run with are checked/unchecked, Press "Start" and RapidQueuer should minimize to tray as it starts to download links, If you wish to see the Progress Window it can be toggled using the tray-icon menu, the tray-menu also offers control for other options. The Progress Window displays the most information about your download but just hovering over the tray-icon will display the most interesting info.

Make sure the links are properly added to the linklist, There should be one link per line. Like below. As of v2.3, "http://" is not required in the URL.

http://rapidshare.com/files/138494237/someFile1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/138494237/someFile2.rar

Don't worry about empty lines, just make sure links don't stick together like this below:

http://rapidshare.com/files/138494237/someFile1.rarhttp://rapidshare.com/files/138494237/someFile2.rar

The Clipboard links import and File import adheres to the same rules.

CommandLine usage:

With the commandline you can use Windows scheduled jobs feature and schedule a auto download session at any time.

autostart or -as = runs RQ automatically.

Params removed as of v2.4, the commandline autostart now reads all its settings from a settings.ini, which allows for the same features as the gui mode, It IS possible to specify a custom settings.ini path, if you like to use different settings between the GUI and CMD mode. If you choose to use a separate Settings.ini, you specify the full path after -as or autostart, also if your full path contain spaces, you need to enclose it, "C:/path to/file.ini"

Example: /Rapidqueuer.exe autostart

Example, Custom ini with spaces in path: /Rapidqueuer.exe autostart "C:/space inpath/customCMDSettings.ini"

;CommandLine usage END:

Settings.Ini explained:

Most options in the settings file are defined by 1(enabled) or 0(disabled), the options that can be changed and saved using the GUI are all visible on the GUI window.

For the rest of the options, which are all new to v2.4 are all explained further down this section.

Default Settings.ini:

[Settings]
overwrite_rules=1
shutdown=0
clipboard_mon=0
ieproxy=1
dhcp_refresh=0
dhcp_refresh_external_exec=
dhcp_refresh_exec_timeout=30
download_folder_path=
startup_update_chk=0
prevent_sleepmode=1
start_prog_window=0
start_prog_window_ontop=0
savecookie=0
lasturl=http://www.example.com
lastcookie=

Option: dhcp_refresh_external_exec=

This option default value is empty, an empty value means disabled and if changed(enabled) RQ expects a value of filepath.

When this is enabled it modifes the default DHCP IPRefresh function to run this file in order to reset the IP.

RQ will not wait for the process to close nor will it close it itself, that is the reset scripts job, But it will wait for Internet connection to come back, it timeouts after 15min

if Internet is not back after that,RQ will exit.

Example: dhcp_refresh_external_exec=C:\IpRefresh\Script\hello.exe

Option: dhcp_refresh_exec_timeout=

Specify in seconds the timeout of the external script/program used in "dhcp_refresh_external_exec=", default is 30seconds. This is the amount of time in seconds, RQ will wait for the external script/program to exit/quit. This may be useful if your IP refresh script is more advanced, such as it keeps track of used IPs and may renew multiple times until it gets a fresh one. Keeping the timeout on 30seconds may not be desired under these circumstances. When this initial delay ends or if the script quits, RQ enters an "Internet connectivity" test to see if it can reach Rapidshare/Google with a ping, If it can, regardless if the IP is "fresh" or not it will continue to download. Remember value IN SECONDS, that means a value of 120 = 2min.

Example: dhcp_refresh_exec_timeout=30

Option: download_folder_path=

Pretty self explanatory, allows the default \download folder to be changed into a valid folderpath. The path can be with or without "\" at the end.

Example: download_folder_path=C:\downloads\

Option: startup_update_chk=

Also pretty self explanatory, checks if there's an update available every time you start RQ this is the same as if clicking the "update" button on the GUI but automatically.

Example: startup_update_chk=1

Option: prevent_sleepmode=

This is a new function added to 2.4 which prevents the PC from going into sleepmode while RQ is running, default is 1(enabled) but allows for 0(disable) if by any chance

it doesn't behave properly on your PC.

Example: prevent_sleepmode=0

Option: start_prog_window=

This option is either 1/0 meaning enabled/disabled, it changed whether progress window starts open or closed. Default 0(closed)

Example: start_prog_window=0

Option: start_prog_window_ontop=

This option is either 1/0 meaning enabled/disabled, it changes whether progress window starts as Always On Top.

Example: prog_window_ontop=0

Option: savecookie=

This value functions kind of like a lock, 1(enabled) means you allow RQ to save(remember) the last cookie specified in the URL Scanner.

On a public PC, you shouldn't save your cookies between sessions as they can contain login information for sites.

Example: savecookie=1

Option: lasturl=

This is a storage value, RQ writes the last URL used in the URL Scanner feature to remember it for next time.

Option: lastcookie=

This is a storage value, RQ writes the last cookie used in the URL Scanner feature to remember it for next time.(savecookie=1 required)

;Settings.Ini explained END:

; Credit

Fmen

pinchly

ILLBeBack

And people who made code used in RQ(check source for names)

(if i left out anyone send me pm and i will add you)

Howard Stern Show for countless hours of radio gold while coding :mellow:

; Credit END

Changelog:

2.4.3 -> 2.4.4

Fixed: RS changed their site causing RQ to crash, so fixed.

Added: Handling of "File not fully saved" error

2.4.2 -> 2.4.3

Changed: Coded for AutoIT 3.3.4.0

Fixed: Bug crashing RQ, related to $matcherror chk and skipping existing files. Surprised none reported it.

2.4.1 -> 2.4.2

Added: Handling of unknown errors from RS, helps with debug/reporting. See page 12.(thx furrycow)

Added: Handling of unexpected return from Rapidshare API.

Added: Handling if RQ can't find the forced wait time, it skips to next link instead of $GetCounterStart crash.

Changed: _Singleton to _MutexExists same job in less code.(thx Thanubis)

Fixed: cleaned the code a bit.

Fixed: Minor bug with very large linklists.

2.4 -> 2.4.1

Fixed: Bug with an empty Linklist using CMD autostart.

Fixed: Missing error handling which crashed RQ if Rapidshare was overloaded.

Changed: non-critical error check back to 30s from 2min.

2.3 -> 2.4

Added: Settings.ini to store and change RQ options.(big change read forum)

Added: Run an external executable to reset IP instead of the default dhcp refresh method(using Settings.ini).

Added: Change default download folder(using Settings.ini).

Added: MD5 checksum compare with RS to detect damaged downloads. Filesize compare used as fallback.

Added: Error handling for when download ticket number cant be found.

Added: Toggle IP Refresh option in tray.

Added: Option to specify a custom Settings.ini path for CMD.

Added: Prevent computer from entering Sleep during downloads(thanks Markos)

Changed: Progressbar go backwards during Wait.

Changed: Updatechk no longer relies on compiled wrapper file version, version is specified in source.

Changed: A few StringInStr and all _StringBetween functions to StringRegExp,less code and seem more stable.

Changed: All cmd params replaced with settings.ini for more options and easier usage.

Fixed: All StringRegExp are now case-insensitive as they should be.

Fixed: Now properly closes sockets.

2.2 -> 2.3

Added: New Rapidshare API usage(big improvement).

Added: Commandline support

Added: RequireAdmin "user" accounts caused problems in Vista.

Added: Open DL folder from tray icon.

Added: Possibility to add links during downloads, by Clipboard and/or File.

Added: Always on Top for Progress Window toggable in tray.

Added: Shutdown on finish is toggable with tray

Added: A last chance to abort PC Shutdown before it actually does.

Added: URL source scanner.(cookies+redirects supported).

Added: "Next" file in queue to the Progress window.

Fixed: Properly awards an RS point for the uploader.

Fixed: Vista progress bar behaving weird.

Changed: Handling of links ending with ".html" changed to support recent RS changes.

Changed: 15min wait is challenged every 2min, sometimes RS don't enforce this.

Changed: New speed(average)/ETA(time left) calculation.

Changed: Regexp changed to extract (rapidshare.com/*) and add "http://" itself.

Changed: Cosmetic changes to GUI and Progress window(info).

Changed: To Mirror provider name instead of hostname on Progress window.

Removed: DeterminFastest(), recommended mirror given by API.

Removed: Latency info to mirror not used anymore.

2.1 -> 2.2

Fixed a couple of bugs

Changed lots of code for stability

Changed design.dat now stored in tempdir

Changed code seperated into functions

Changed minimized to tray upon Start

Changed Progress window Toggable with tray

Changed TrayOnEvents now, much faster tray response

Added Update check in gui

Added very informative Error logging

Added Error wait for, no slot/IP busy and more

Added Optimized memory consumption

Added Soft-stop(finishes ongoing download then quit)

Added support for all error outputs

Added HDD space check

Added some more statistics

Added DHCP IP Refresh option

Added Proxy support(CERN)

Removed online Link validation

This and much more

2.1 -> 2.1.1

Fixed Link validation causing 2.1 to stop working.

2.0 -> 2.1

Added Link validation using online Rapidshare, linkcheck tool.

Added Overwrite on bigger, option to overwrite file if new one is bigger.

1.1 -> 2.0

*Fixed bunch of Bugfixes, now more stable

*Much less resource heavy(no more IE window)

*Change Removed IE code, now only TCP packets

*Change Counters now count down ; Thx Fmen

*Added many more error msgs

*Added Slim GUI(minimizes to tray on start)

*Added Instantly downloads when ready(gets exact wait times)

*Added Optional to run with Progress Window

*Added Option to Shutdown PC when complete ; Thx Fmen

*Added Easily edit Linklist in GUI

*Added Clipboard Import

*Added Additional Statistics(mirror+latency,est time left,filesize,% downloaded)

*Added TrayIcon(Statistics and Quit)

*Added Autosave clipboard imports to linklist

*Added Auto LinkList cleaning

*Added bunch of comments to source

*And more..Pretty much a complete code overhaul :(

1.0 -> 1.1 :

Added error handling for when Rapidshare blocks you if their servers are full.

Changed forced sleep time from 100seconds to 150, because it goes up to 150 during high load on rapidshare(caused small corrupt downloads)

It has come to my attention that some lowlifes steal my source, change the name of the author(me),change the donation link, and possibly add malicious code. They then compile it as a closed source software and claim they wrote the code. It's a shame these scumbags exist and if you catch one please notify me and the community they posted it on. Thank you!

Current Version:

v2.4.4 Compiled Exe

-

v2.4.4 Source Code

-

Design.dat

Compiled using AutoIT v3.3.6.0

To compile RQ <= v2.4.2 under Autoit =< 3.3.2.0

;~ Opt("OnExitFunc", "closeclean")
OnAutoItExitRegister("closeclean")

;~ Opt("TrayMenuMode", 1)
Opt("TrayMenuMode", 3)

;~  InetGet($DownloadFinalLink, $DownloadFolderPath & $FileName, 1, 1) ; start download.
$hDownload = InetGet($DownloadFinalLink, $DownloadFolderPath & $FileName, 1, 1) ; start download.

;~  While @InetGetActive
While InetGetInfo($hDownload, 2) = False

;~   $BytesRead2 = @InetGetBytesRead
$BytesRead2 = InetGetInfo($hDownload, 0)

;Place after the Wend for While InetGetInfo($hDownload, 2) = False
InetClose($hDownload)

Previous downloads: 11264

If you need source of earlier versions, PM me or request in thread.

Edited by Datenshi

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hmm is was about to make the same so i found your program.

why don't you make a gui where you can drag and drop the url ?

i will see if i can do some fast example.

cheers

j.

Spoiler

I actively support Wikileaks | Freedom for Julian Assange ! | Defend freedom of speech ! | Fight censorship ! | I will not silence.OixB7.jpgDon't forget this IP: 213.251.145.96

Thanks....

Can't wait to try this when I get home!

Will this work for non rapidshare subscribers? In other words, does it take the wait times between downloads into account?

I have been using my own roughly hewn autoit code with Firefox but boy, talk about primitive!

Thanks again for the effort.

don't mean to annoy anyone's fun but there are "real" programs that do this better... try the www.e-lephant.org... they have a download manager there especially for RS with extreme features for free users...

Edited by Armand

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Thanks....

Can't wait to try this when I get home!

Will this work for non rapidshare subscribers? In other words, does it take the wait times between downloads into account?

I have been using my own roughly hewn autoit code with Firefox but boy, talk about primitive!

Thanks again for the effort.

Its actually made for Free Users without Rapidshare Subsciption, as a matter of fact it would be bad to use it with a Premium account.

Its actually made for Free Users without Rapidshare Subsciption, as a matter of fact it would be bad to use it with a Premium account.

Datenshi,

let me tell you something....your program works like a charm!

Not only can I use it exactly as it is but I will definitely learn something figuring out the code.

I hope that you continue to update the program as rapidshare makes changes to its page.

Thanks.

Good news, I've decided to continue development on this fairly popular tool. Reason is one of my earlier projects came to an end and now i have way to much free time :) I've already started on some added features and improvements but feel free to post suggestions, Remember that the suggestions should be reasonable. :)

Good news, I've decided to continue development on this fairly popular tool. Reason is one of my earlier projects came to an end and now i have way to much free time :) I've already started on some added features and improvements but feel free to post suggestions, Remember that the suggestions should be reasonable. :)

Good news indeed!

As promised, I have looked at your code and learned a bunch from it, especially the workings of ie.au3(I am not a coder, obviously).

I took the liberty of making a few small additions. I hope you don't mind.

Here's what I did:

1. I changed the static 15 minute wait gui to a timed countdown gui (in seconds)

2. I took the constant and static 150 second wait period and provided either a 150, 100 or 50 sec countdown gui depending on how large the download file is.

3. I added automatic computer shutdown after the last file is downloaded, great for those midnight downloads.

4. I added some rudimentary notations of what some of the lines mean, for my own benefit.

#Region;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_icon=..\..\..\Cracking\RapidQueuer\favicon.ico
#EndRegion;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.2.12.1
 Author:         Emanuel "Datenshi" Lindgren

Script Function:
    Reads Rapidshare.com links from file and automatically downloads them one after the other.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Include <File.au3>
#Include  <IE.au3>
#Include  <inet.au3>
#Include <String.au3>
#Include <Timers.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Opt("TrayIconDebug",1)
Dim $SS_LEFT, $DownloadLinkList[1], $Sleeptime
local $Rtn = ""

$IEwindow = _IECreate("about:blank",0,0,1);sets $IEwindow as hidden IE browser
;######################################################################################
If Not FileExists("Downloadlink.txt") then ;checks if RS list exists 
    FileWrite("DownloadLink.txt","")      ;if not, it is made for you
    Endif
;#####################################################################################
_FileReadToArray("Downloadlink.txt",$DownloadLinkList);transfers links into array
;#####################################################################################
If $DownloadLinkList[1] = "" Then   ;if no links,  quit and add them
    MsgBox(0,"Failed","Downloadlink.txt Seems To Be Empty!"& @CRLF & "Make sure that you fill it with links before running RapidQueuer.")
    Exit
    Endif
ProgressOn("Progress Window","Initializing...","",1,1,18);Creates a progress bar window

;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ MAIN @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 

For $x = 1 to Ubound($DownloadLinkList) -1;Ubound gets the size of the array
    ProgressOn("Progress Window","Initializing...","",1,1,18)
    FirstPage(); refers to the first of the two RS pages
    $Source = _IEBodyReadHTML($IEwindow);HTML inside the <body> tag of the Second RS Page
    If StringinStr($Source,"Or try again in about") Then;looks for time to wait
        $MinutesToWait = _StringBetween($Source,"in about "," minutes.</p>"); mins to wait
        $Sleeptime = Int((60*$MinutesToWait[0]));number of seconds to wait
;ProgressSet(0,"Sleeping: " & $MinutesToWait[0] & " minutes.","Sleeping")
;Sleep($Sleeptime)
        ProgressOff()
        TimeDown(); Countdown of long 15 minute interval
        FirstPage()
        $Source = _IEBodyReadHTML($IEwindow);sets HTML from the RS URL
    ElseIf StringinStr($Source,"KB<")  Then;checks size of file to download
        $FileSizeArray = _StringBetween($Source,">| ","KB<");Gets array number of KB
        $Rtn = Int(($FileSizeArray[0])); Conversts array to interger
    ElseIF StringinStr($Source,"Currently a lot of users") Then;rare event?
        MsgBox(0,"To many people","Rapidshare blocked, To many people downloading")
        Exit
    Endif
    $DownloadFinalLink = _StringBetween($Source,"dlf.action=\'","\'")
    $Filename = StringSplit($DownloadFinalLink[0],"/")
    $Filename = $Filename[Ubound($Filename)-1]
    If NOT FileExists(@Scriptdir & "\Download\") then
        DirCreate(@Scriptdir & "\Download\")
        Endif
        $starttime = _Timer_Init()
        ProgressOn("Progress Window","Checking Which Mirror Is Fastest...","",1,1,18) 
         ProgressSet(0,"-","Checking Which Mirror Is Fastest")
        $FastestMirror = DeterminFastest()

If $Rtn > 105000 Then $Sleeptime=150
        If $Rtn < 105000 AND > $Rtn 10000 Then $Sleeptime=100   
        If $Rtn < 10000 Then $Sleeptime=50

ProgressOff()       
        TimeDown();Countdown 100 seconds
        ProgressOn("Download Window","Please Wait For Download  To Start...","",1,1,18)
            $Source = _IEBodyReadHTML($IEwindow)
            $iSize = InetGetSize($FastestMirror)
            Sleep(1000)
        InetGet($FastestMirror,"Download\"&$Filename,0,1); **Download File!**
    While @InetGetActive;download progess gui
        $iPercent = Int((@InetGetBytesRead/$iSize)*100)
        $SpeedCalc1 = @InetGetBytesRead
        Sleep(10000)
        $SpeedCalc2 = @InetGetBytesRead
        $AveregeSpeed = Int(($SpeedCalc2-$SpeedCalc1)/10240)
         ProgressSet($iPercent,$AveregeSpeed & " kb/s",$Filename)
     WEnd
    Sleep(10000)
        ProgressSet(0,"0 kb/s","-")
    Next

_IEAction($IEwindow,"quit");closes hidden IE window
;Shutdown(0); Shutdown computer after last file is downloaded

;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ END OF MAIN @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    

;############################  Functions  ##############################
;-------------------------------
Func TimeDown() 
$hwnd=GUICreate("T",75,20, 0, 0)
GUICtrlSetData(-1,100)
Sleep(500); Fill up progress
$label=GUICtrlCreateLabel($Sleeptime &" secs",10,5,280,15,$SS_LEFT); aligned left
GUISetOnEvent(-3,"close")
GUISetState()
$timer=TimerInit()
Do
    Sleep(1000)
        GUICtrlSetData($label,Round($Sleeptime-TimerDiff($timer)/1000)&" secs.")
        $timespend=TimerDiff($timer)/1000
        WinSetOnTop("T", "", 1)
    Until $timespend>=$Sleeptime;False  
    GUIDelete()
EndFunc
Func DeterminFastest()
    $BestPing = 100000
    For $i = 0 to Ubound($DownloadFinalLink) -1
        $PingFormat = _StringBetween($DownloadFinalLink[$i],"http://","/")
        $PingResult = Ping($PingFormat[0])
        If $PingResult <= $BestPing Then
            $BestPing = $PingResult
            $FastestLink = $DownloadFinalLink[$i]
        EndIf
    Next
    Return $FastestLink
Endfunc
Func FirstPage();Checks validity of rs link  & clicks on Free Users DL button
     $Source = _InetGetSource($DownloadLinkList[$x]);Gets source from an URL and checks it 
      If @Error Then
       MsgBox(0,"Failed","Something was wrong with LINK:" & @CRLF & $DownloadLinkList[$x] & @CRLF & "Link could be invalid, remove it and try to download it manually.")
       Exit
       Endif
$LinkFromSource = _StringBetween($Source,'<form id="ff" action="','" method="post">');??
   _IENavigate($IEwindow,$LinkFromSource[0]); **This is where the RS URL is given to over**
  $FormCollection = _IEFormGetCollection($IEwindow,0)
    $submitFree = _IEFormElementGetCollection($FormCollection, 1)
      _IEAction($submitFree, "click")
    _IELoadWait($IEwindow)
EndFunc

Func close()
    Exit
EndFunc

The only problem I've had so far is that once in a while I get the following error :

J:\RS\RapidQueuer Timer2.au3 (62) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:

$Filename = StringSplit($DownloadFinalLink[0],"/")

$Filename = StringSplit($DownloadFinalLink^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 4.004

It happens very infrequently. Any ideas? Thanks

Again, great work! Glad you will be looking for improvements and suggestions.

Edited by fmen

Good news indeed!

As promised, I have looked at your code and learned a bunch from it, especially the workings of ie.au3(I am not a coder, obviously).

I took the liberty of making a few small additions. I hope you don't mind.

Here's what I did:

1. I changed the static 15 minute wait gui to a timed countdown gui (in seconds)

2. I took the constant and static 150 second wait period and provided either a 150, 100 or 50 sec countdown gui depending on how large the download file is.

3. I added automatic computer shutdown after the last file is downloaded, great for those midnight downloads.

4. I added some rudimentary notations of what some of the lines mean, for my own benefit.

Cool stuff dude, #1 in the list has already been implemented in RapidQueuer 2.0, but mine is in minutes so if people want it in seconds they can compile it with your code. The rest if the list are all great additions, I may use them in the 2.0 release tho i'd think the code needs to be changed a bit for 2.0, nonetheless credit will be given in source and changelog. Thank you =)

OOPS...

Today for the first time, using your original version, as well as the one that I made changes to, I get the following error:

Line 2547 (File C:\\et\etc\IE.au3)

Return $o_object.document

Return $o_object.document^ERROR

Error: The requested action with the object has failed.

I am using the latest AutoIt release. I did a search and found little. Is this an IE.au3 internal error?

Any ideas?

OOPS...

Today for the first time, using your original version, as well as the one that I made changes to, I get the following error:

Line 2547 (File C:\\et\etc\IE.au3)

Return $o_object.document

Return $o_object.document^ERROR

Error: The requested action with the object has failed.

I am using the latest AutoIt release. I did a search and found little. Is this an IE.au3 internal error?

Any ideas?

Hm yeah i think thats related to IE.au3 udf, dont think i ever saw that error

Try to quit any IE processes

Btw:

I believe the top limit(150) is only accurate during max load on rapidshare. Right now when i check a 101mb file the timer starts at 50 and for a 6mb file it starts at 30. Im looking into an alternative to retrieve the exact time, hopefully it'll work otherwise ill probably use the above method.

Edit: Heh, i actually found the start time of the counter in the source of page 2, pretty easy but the string was obscure since it was inside the javascript function

Edited by Datenshi

lol....

GUYS, please... for your own good.... have a look at this:

*Removed*

It's too bad to see you're wasting sooooo much time on this....

or get it from here:

*Removed*

about that virus alert... [if it pops...] it's not a virus... you should all know why does it pop by now...

la8ers :)

Edited by big_daddy

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Armand, why bother mentioning it?

From the looks of it, he's done a decent job, so just leave it be- no need to steal his audience with something else!

Cheers,

Brett

lol....

GUYS, please... for your own good.... have a look at this:

*Removed*

It's too bad to see you're wasting sooooo much time on this....

or get it from here:

*Removed*

about that virus alert... [if it pops...] it's not a virus... you should all know why does it pop by now...

la8ers :)

Thanks for the links, Armand....

I looked at the tutorial and it is a unique concept indeed.

For me, datenshi's code is more of a learning opportunity than the final product itself since there are several rs downloaders out there already.

Edited by big_daddy

use _IEQuit at the end of your code, cuz you are creating a new HIDDEN! window every time user starts the script. So if user startc the code 5 times you will have 5 hidden windows open!

how can you tell witch mirror is fastest? you ping "rs157tl2.rapidshare.com", "rs157tg.rapidshare.com" etc. & the one with smallest ping is fastest?

I tried pinging those 2 & this is what i get : 0.0131624583887054 0.0136271891159327

ether way thanx for the idea.

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Hm yeah i think thats related to IE.au3 udf, dont think i ever saw that error

Try to quit any IE processes

Btw:

I believe the top limit(150) is only accurate during max load on rapidshare. Right now when i check a 101mb file the timer starts at 50 and for a 6mb file it starts at 30. Im looking into an alternative to retrieve the exact time, hopefully it'll work otherwise ill probably use the above method.

Edit: Heh, i actually found the start time of the counter in the source of page 2, pretty easy but the string was obscure since it was inside the javascript function

Great! I hadn't thought to look more carefully at the source code...This gives the actual time delay rather than an estimate that keeps being changed by RS, anyway:

ElseIf StringinStr($Source,"var c=") Then ;checks for time marker

$_delaysec = _StringBetween($Source,"var c=",";") ;finds the actual time

$Sleeptime = Int(($_delaysec[0])) ; Converts array to integer

Also, I found that the errors I get come about when I am simultaneously using IE7 for other tasks (especially if using a proxy)

Also, did you know that when you exit from RapidQueuer, the IEXPLORER.EXE process remains active in task manager? I am not sure if this could cause problems but I went ahead and added the following to take care of it:

Opt("OnExitFunc", "Close") ; at the start of the code

Func Close()

ProcessClose("Iexplore.exe")

Exit

EndFunc