Capture Screen dll

Lazycat

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for changing, now instead of 2000kb every jpg needs only 70kb, in one hour 1 fps only: 70kb x 3600=252Mb, one day=6Gb, one week=42Gb which is pretty for pc control by screen capture, I will post the easy func in script and scrapts

Updated dll with JPEG saving ability. Thanks BasicOs for directing into good code snippet!

Source now will be posted separately to my public folder cause big size.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

Hey Lazycat would it be very hard to take a 3rd screenshot also?

1. Fullscreen (alerady done)

2. Zoom of area declared (already done)

then

3. Screenshot of only the window that was highlighted. When the call was made?

I used the IsPressed function to make it so when i press the print-screen button is pressed it does step 1. and 2. (obviously just your code is run at that point).

Would i need to add the code there inside those 2 combos to do a top window screenshot or would it be better to add that into your own code?

Also i was thinking maybe you could have some kind of file where you can turn on 1-2 or 3 if it's possible to add. If False don't do that call...etc

Prob no reason to make a graphical interface for that since most people prob don't swich up how thye do screenshots very often.

Lastly, i was thinking it would be cool if you could use your mouse and drop a box on the screen to define the area of #2. (if 2 == true then checks to see if hardcode == true. If hardcode == true then no need to open window creator tool to define area if == false then let user create window on screen. you could even go deeper into this and let them do multiple screens.)

I might try to do some of this stuff myself later tonight once i get home. How complicated is this stuff ? What books should i read?

Falling

Edited by Falling

I'm trying to understand what you want but afraid I'm not surely done with it... What you mean of "highlited window"? Active? If so, it's easily can be done now with only 2 additional lines of Autoit code.

Frame for selecting area... Hmm, not sure that goal of dll was interact with user...

I thinking before about capture only window by it's handle, but since window not on top, this is not very usefull... What I wanted - capturing overlapped or hidden window. Google give me one shareware prog that can do it, and no any info or code snippets...

I'm trying to understand what you want but afraid I'm not surely done with it... What you mean of "highlited window"? Active? If so, it's easily can be done now with only 2 additional lines of Autoit code.

You know like when you press Alt-Print Screen. It only takes a screenshot of the window on top.

Frame for selecting area... Hmm, not sure that goal of dll was interact with user...

What is the goal of dll?

I thinking before about capture only window by it's handle, but since window not on top, this is not very usefull... What I wanted - capturing overlapped or hidden window. Google give me one shareware prog that can do it, and no any info or code snippets...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this is what i was talking about with Alt-Print Screen. But like if you had the choice to do Alt-Print Screen capture that's why you would want to have the IsPressed code also? So like when Print Screen is pressed it will do all the conditions that are setup in your dll that are true (set by user)..

Sorta what i mean, though i just made up this with words i think maybe this will convey the message more though? Like i have no idea how you would check the Ini file for the settings, so i just used a shortcut of what i ment not real code.

While 1
   If _IsPressed('2C') = 1 Then
     ;If(settings.ini line 1 == true)
      DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureScreen", "str", "dump_full.bmp")
     ;If(settings.ini line 2 == true) 
      DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureRegion", "str", "dump_partial.bmp", "int", 100, "int", 100, "int", 300, "int", 200)
     ;If(settings.ini line 3 == true)
     ;DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureHighlightedWindow", "str",    
; "dump_highlighted.bmp")
   EndIf
  Sleep(10)
Wend

The part about useing a window to select the regions you want to zoom in I did not add here because it would just get too complicated (for me).

But overall you would have to check to see if it's user definded first if it was then open a window box that they can drag over a region that region would be the "100, 100, 300, 200...except variables definded by the window box they dragged.

Where? I can't see. Thanks.

I'm was a bit bisy, I will put it now.

You know like when you press Alt-Print Screen. It only takes a screenshot of the window on top.

Here is code that do it:

While 1
   If _IsPressed('2C') = 1 Then _CaptureActiveWindow()
   Sleep(10)
Wend

Func _CaptureActiveWindow()
    $wlist = WinList()
    For $i = 1 to $wlist[0][0]
        If BitAND(WinGetState ($wlist[$i][1]), 8) Then 
           $wRect = WinGetPos($wlist[$i][1])
           DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureRegion", "str", "capture.bmp", _
                    "int", $wRect[0], "int", $wRect[1], "int", $wRect[2], _
                    "int", $wRect[3], "int", -1)
           Return
        EndIf
    Next
EndFunc

What is the goal of dll?

Just capturing screen with already given parameters o:)

I think this is what i was talking about with Alt-Print Screen. But like if you had the choice to do Alt-Print Screen capture that's why you would want to have the IsPressed code also? So like when Print Screen is pressed it will do all the conditions that are setup in your dll that are true (set by user)..

Sorta what i mean, though i just made up this with words i think maybe this will convey the message more though? Like i have no idea how you would check the Ini file for the settings, so i just used a shortcut of what i ment not real code.

You want to integrate Alt-PrintScreen into dll? And dll should get settings from ini?!!But why? :lmao: This will be absolutely no flexible! And I not see any advantages of this method. Get rid few lines of Autoit code?..

You want to integrate Alt-PrintScreen into dll? And dll should get settings from ini?!!But why? :lmao: This will be absolutely no flexible! And I not see any advantages of this method. Get rid few lines of Autoit code?..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Flexiblity would be the INI file you define settings in? I prob don't understand enough though.

Turning off differant boolean values in the INI file would give you the exact same flexability as you had before. Except that you could open up more choices for the user?

Hence making it more flexable?

pressing a key is better then double clicking the autoit file no? Explain my bad logic.

Also awsome DLL you made. Is there any good books on how to make DLLs?

Reguardless thanks for that nice Active Screen. This code below has 90 percent of what i was saying, sorry if my writing skills are so poor.

;In this little example pressing n will pop up a message
;pressing Esc will leave.

;bool values
$FullScreen = 0
$Capture = 0
$Active = 1

While 1
   If _IsPressed('2C') = 1 Then 
      If $FullScreen = 1 Then DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureScreen", "str", "dump_full.bmp")
      If $Capture = 1 Then DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureRegion", "str", "dump_partial.bmp", "int", 100, "int", 100, "int", 300, "int", 200)
      If $Active = 1 Then _CaptureActiveWindow()
   EndIf
  Sleep(10)
Wend

Exit
Func _IsPressed($hexKey)
; $hexKey must be the value of one of the keys.nn
; _IsPressed will return 0 if the key is not pressed, 1 if it is.
; $hexKey should entered as a string, don't forget the quotes!
; (yeah, layer. This is for you)

Local $aR, $bO

$hexKey = '0x' & $hexKey
  $aR = DllCall("user32", "int", "GetAsyncKeyState", "int", $hexKey)
  If Not @error And BitAND($aR[0], 0x8000) = 0x8000 Then
     $bO = 1
  Else
     $bO = 0
  EndIf

Return $bO
EndFunc ;==>_IsPressed

Func _CaptureActiveWindow()
    $wlist = WinList()
    For $i = 1 to $wlist[0][0]
        If BitAND(WinGetState ($wlist[$i][1]), 8) Then
           $wRect = WinGetPos($wlist[$i][1])
           DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureRegion", "str", "capture.bmp", _
                    "int", $wRect[0], "int", $wRect[1], "int", $wRect[2], _
                    "int", $wRect[3], "int", -1)
           Return
        EndIf
    Next
 EndFunc
#cs
  01 Left mouse button
  02 Right mouse button;does not works in my system...
  04 Middle mouse button (three-button mouse)
  05 Windows 2000/XP: X1 mouse button
  06 Windows 2000/XP: X2 mouse button
  08 BACKSPACE key
  09 TAB key
  0C CLEAR key
  0D ENTER key
  10 SHIFT key
  11 CTRL key
  12 ALT key
  13 PAUSE key
  14 CAPS LOCK key
  1B ESC key
  20 SPACEBAR
  21 PAGE UP key
  22 PAGE DOWN key
  23 END key
  24 HOME key
  25 LEFT ARROW key
  26 UP ARROW key
  27 RIGHT ARROW key
  28 DOWN ARROW key
  29 SELECT key
  2A PRINT key
  2B EXECUTE key
  2C PRINT SCREEN key
  2D INS key
  2E DEL key
  30 0 key
  31 1 key
  32 2 key
  33 3 key
  34 4 key
  35 5 key
  36 6 key
  37 7 key
  38 8 key
  39 9 key
  41 A key
  42 B key
  43 C key
  44 D key
  45 E key
  46 F key
  47 G key
  48 H key
  49 I key
  4A J key
  4B K key
  4C L key
  4D M key
  4E N key
  4F O key
  50 P key
  51 Q key
  52 R key
  53 S key
  54 T key
  55 U key
  56 V key
  57 W key
  58 X key
  59 Y key
  5A Z key
  5B Left Windows key
  5C Right Windows key
  60 Numeric keypad 0 key
  61 Numeric keypad 1 key
  62 Numeric keypad 2 key
  63 Numeric keypad 3 key
  64 Numeric keypad 4 key
  65 Numeric keypad 5 key
  66 Numeric keypad 6 key
  67 Numeric keypad 7 key
  68 Numeric keypad 8 key
  69 Numeric keypad 9 key
  6A Multiply key
  6B Add key
  6C Separator key
  6D Subtract key
  6E Decimal key
  6F Divide key
  70 F1 key
  71 F2 key
  72 F3 key
  73 F4 key
  74 F5 key
  75 F6 key
  76 F7 key
  77 F8 key
  78 F9 key
  79 F10 key
  7A F11 key
  7B F12 key
  7C-7F F13 key - F16 key
  80H-87H F17 key - F24 key
  90 NUM LOCK key
  91 SCROLL LOCK key
  A0 Left SHIFT key
  A1 Right SHIFT key
  A2 Left CONTROL key
  A3 Right CONTROL key
  A4 Left MENU key
  A5 Right MENU key
#ce

The only thing left would be to be able to define the cordinates of the Zoom in real time useing a dragable window. Instead of hand codeing them.

Which would just be another bool if tree then open window at start before any code is executed.

Edited by Falling

Flexiblity would be the INI file you define settings in? I prob don't understand enough though. Turning off differant boolean values in the INI file would give you the exact same flexability as you had before. Except that you could open up more choices for the user?

I'm sorry, but I still not understand advantages of it. Why need to do simple things in so weird way? Anyway, source is open, so you can do it in any way you want o:)

Is there any good books on how to make DLLs?

Probably, but I'm not used any, only help + google. You just have get few good simple examples.

Hey also can you explain how this works?

If BitAND(WinGetState ($wlist[$i][1]), 8)

I looked up all the functions in the help file.  I kind of get it.  8== active window?

Not sure how BitAND works though.

Thanks for any info.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For example here. Four link at google search... :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is it possible to have a screen captures that save to files such as 'Picture001.jpg', 'Picture002.jpg', 'Picture003.jpg', etc. instead of saving it and overwriting the file?

what if you had this:

DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureScreen", "str", @ScriptDir & "/Picture.jpg", "int", 40)

--i'm not completely sure about the accuracy of this code, but i hope you get what i mean--

and replaced it with

DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureScreen", "str", @ScriptDir & $pic, "int", 40)

where $pic would mean:

$pic = "/Picture.jpg"

and you would have:

If FileExists($pic) Then
    [script to change the filename to something else so it doesn't overwrite like 'Picture001.jpg']
EndIf
Edited by The Great 'Awesoma-Powa!'