Help With Macro.

Hunter

Hi, I'm trying to make a Macro for a game I play. Whats the code so I can make it Right Click a hole bunch of times and hold down Control.

Also I need the code for a Diolog Box that has 2 Check boxes and a Start button so they can eaither choose Auto Right click, Hold down Control or Both.

Thank You in Advance.

Edited by Hunter

There are many ways to make a macro. I would start with some sendkey statements, and maybe some on mouse events. You should familiarize yourself with the functions and UDF functions. There are examples for every function that show how they work.

The logic part is up to you, but typically you 'watch' for a keystroke or a mouse event, then call your function that 'sends' the keys in the order/timing of your choosing.

As for your dialog box, there are sooo many examples both in the help file as well as on this forum that I would think you could fashion one inside of 10 minutes.

Around here you should post your attempted code even if it fails, so at least we can see you are trying :mellow:

Sul.

Your basically asking us to make your script for you :(

have you even tried doing it yourself?

Yea, Iv tried.

There are many ways to make a macro. I would start with some sendkey statements, and maybe some on mouse events. You should familiarize yourself with the functions and UDF functions. There are examples for every function that show how they work.

The logic part is up to you, but typically you 'watch' for a keystroke or a mouse event, then call your function that 'sends' the keys in the order/timing of your choosing.

As for your dialog box, there are sooo many examples both in the help file as well as on this forum that I would think you could fashion one inside of 10 minutes.

Around here you should post your attempted code even if it fails, so at least we can see you are trying :mellow:

Sul.

Well, I deleted my attempt at making it. But I will defanatly keep my next attempt. Edited by Hunter