Logging Keys in AutoIt

• Developers

I just want to log two input boxes when a certain Window Exists...is it possible?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Title: Replying to Logging Keys

Question: log two input boxes

:lmao: Could be translated as: I want to capture userid and password fields when a Logon window is shown.....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Title: Replying to Logging Keys

Question: log two input boxes

:lmao: Could be translated as: I want to capture userid and password fields when a Logon window is shown.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is wrong with that, if I do it in C++ it takes twice as long and I was just wondering if AutoIt had the power, or function to do it...

What is wrong with that, if I do it in C++ it takes twice as long and I was just wondering if AutoIt had the power, or function to do it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's a keylogger floating around the forum.

Hint: Search for the _ispressed UDF.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

• Developers

What is wrong with that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everything... :lmao: Cannot come up with a scenario with legitimate use for this... (yet)

if I do it in C++ it takes twice as long

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Compared to what ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Guest Guidosoft

"Everything... think.gif Cannot come up with a scenario with legitimate use for this... (yet) "

UM... I GOT IT!!! He wants to use it in order to uh... capture the UName and PWord in a window he made in another language.... and uh.... verify it. :):)

Is that it??? o:) or :lmao: ?

nah, he probably just wants to steal a gaming account

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

nah, he probably just wants to steal a gaming account

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*sigh*

That's why I don't use any 3rd party developed applications with any of my game accounts....if I want an aim-bot, pindlebot, rapid fire, or any of the other myriad things that an immature, pre-pubescent, "OMG, j00 SuXoRzzzz!!!one!11!eleventyone!" crowd would want, I'll make it myself. Until then, I'll play the game honestly, the way it was meant to be played.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache