Macro Help

Hunter

Alright well I'm working on a Macro for a game that holds down control and right clicks. I'm stuck on how to make a little menu so people can choose if they want to use Right Click or CTRL or both. And I also need to know the repeat/loop code.

All help is appreciated.

You could make an ini file instead of a GUI, there are plenty of ways to loop. Open scite script editor and press f1 and type in loop statements

That really didn't help at all. I just need the simple code to loop in tell they pause the script.

@Hunter,

IKilledBambi is correct, you should be looking over tutorials and the incredibly helpful help file AutoIt has for us. You can access it just by pressing F1 in SciTE.

Also, he just made a suggestion. If it wasn't what you were looking for try to say so in a nicer way.

here are a few links that may help:

Loop Tutorial and Examples

Refrence Guide to GUI creation

ALSO, plz don't bump when your post isn't even an hour old... you are pushing others (including mine) off the Topic List.

Edited by Psibernetic

[sup]Psibernetic[/sup]My Creations:X-HideSecuracy

I shouldnt because you are to lazy to press f1 and type loop statements but

While 1
say("It's looping")
Wend

to pause just do another loop with only a Sleep(100) in it.

I did search I just couldn't find what I needed. And I'm sorry for being rude about it.

@Hunter,

IKilledBambi is correct, you should be looking over tutorials and the incredibly helpful help file AutoIt has for us. You can access it just by pressing F1 in SciTE.

Also, he just made a suggestion. If it wasn't what you were looking for try to say so in a nicer way.

here are a few links that may help:

Loop Tutorial and Examples

Refrence Guide to GUI creation

ALSO, plz don't bump when your post isn't even an hour old... you are pushing others (including mine) off the Topic List.

Ah, thank you. And sorry for Bumping when it wasn't even an hour old.