Share AU3 source codes ? Just a question.

Jikoo

Hello everybody, :mellow:

I would like to make a webpage on my website and put many downloadable AU3 source codes from this website and mine (more than 300 hundred !). Is it possible ? I ask you before I do.

For this project, I will use a search engine.

I will classify AU3 source codes by theme (Listview, Checkbox, Color...).

- An image for each theme

- A link to your website for each downloadable AU3 source code

All sources I have work on AutoIt v3.2.12.1

(old scripts updated and new scripts).

I think, it's good for everybody. For me, it is a backup file on another server, and for you, there are many classified scripts.

What do you think ? If you are disagree with this project, I will not do it at all. Sure.

Thank you.

Edited by Jikoo
My projects : GCS Search 1.07 (GUI Control Styles Search)* Multilingual tool to help about the old scripts, with a dynamic menu.* Easy way to find missing Include files in old scripts downloaded from forums !* Famous Monoceres script added and improved (visual, drag and drop, automatic)* There is an interactive color converter with palettes too, for fun !The best way to start Autoit3 development (for newbies).

No answer, :mellow:

Everybody is ok. Allright, I do... ! :(

My projects : GCS Search 1.07 (GUI Control Styles Search)* Multilingual tool to help about the old scripts, with a dynamic menu.* Easy way to find missing Include files in old scripts downloaded from forums !* Famous Monoceres script added and improved (visual, drag and drop, automatic)* There is an interactive color converter with palettes too, for fun !The best way to start Autoit3 development (for newbies).

I don't see a problem if the source code was found open to the public.

I will classify AU3 source codes by theme (Listview, Checkbox, Color...).

Be sure to give the author of the code his due respect.

- A link to your website for each downloadable AU3 source code

If you can link to this site that will bring more people...

...and that's all good!!

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Thank you guys, :mellow:

TehWhale,

I know your excellent compilation of scripts ! Thanks a lot. I want to do more : visual and easy search.

Valuater,

Ok, I will add the name of the author... and the link, like I told you.

And now, I do !

I'am creating an AU3 script to automate this future webpage... See you soon ! :(

Edited by Jikoo

Great! I can't wait to see this!

@Garfield, my link is fine! :mellow:

Sorry TehWhale,

Your link is really bad !

http://h1.ripway.com/AutoIt\AutoIt.zip

Change to http://h1.ripway.com/AutoIt/AutoIt.zip

It's ok only with Internet Explorer but not with Firefox, Opera, Safari

TehWhale,

It's not good again. The problem is :

When I click on My examples listing. 200+... the link is incorrect. Check slash character before \AutoIt.zip

Edited by Jikoo

Once again, my link is fine. It is: http://h1.ripway.com/AutoIt/AutoIt.zip whats wrong with that?

No - the link in your sig file is not fine. IE fixes it for you. Look at it via the source code or Firefox, Opera....

<a href="http://h1.ripway.com/AutoIt\AutoIt.zip" target="_blank">
Still think that it is fine??? Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

No - the link in your sig file is not fine. IE fixes it for you. Look at it via the source code or Firefox, Opera....

<a href="http://h1.ripway.com/AutoIt\AutoIt.zip" target="_blank">
Still think that it is fine???
That's why i always say that IE is better then FF =)

BLASPHEMY!! FF was, is, and always will be better than IE. Where do you think IE got their "tabs" idea from? FF had them way before IE. Also the fact that FF doesn't have a com object to manipulate makes it more secure.

IE7 and IE8 both crash and burn due to memory leaks when I watch several hours of movies on justin.tv. Firefox also crashes on that site - but for a different reason and only if I attempt to end the loading of a page a just the wrong time. The memory leak and crashes probably have more to do with the flash player, but Ff is the better choice for that site.

...but now we are pretty much off topic - sorry Jikoo.

@dbzfanatic - more secure and less useful.

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

IE7 and IE8 both crash and burn due to memory leaks when I watch several hours of movies on justin.tv. Firefox also crashes on that site - but for a different reason and only if I attempt to end the loading of a page a just the wrong time. The memory leak and crashes probably have more to do with the flash player, but Ff is the better choice for that site.

...but now we are pretty much off topic - sorry Jikoo.

@dbzfanatic - more secure and less useful.

Yes, I agree it's a bit of a bother but that's where FF.au3 comes into play :mellow:. Also since the topic of IE vs. FF was brought up, to the OP, you may want to do some cross-browser checking to make sure the display is the same as well as the functionality. What works in one doesn't always work in another.

Yes, it's ok TehWhale :mellow:

Hey guys, stop the war FF vs IE. It's not really important I think.

Most important thing is everything works on all browsers ! :(

Edited by Jikoo