Compiling In SciTE

DasFox

• Developers

Please show all output that is shown in the SciTE output pane when you compile this script so I can see what is happening.

Jos :mellow:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

It doesn't show anything really: (no error messages)

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "C:\Documents and Settings\parent\Desktop\App Launcher\App Launcher.au3"

>Exit code: 0 Time: 4.501

Edited by DasFox

• Developers

It doesn't show anything really: (no error messages)

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "C:\Documents and Settings\parent\Desktop\App Launcher\App Launcher.au3"

>Exit code: 0 Time: 4.501

You didn't install SciTE4AutoIt3 which does the Resource update for you.

See my Sig for instructions.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You didn't install SciTE4AutoIt3 which does the Resource update for you.

See my Sig for instructions.

Jos

OK, well I didn't need it installed before, everything was working fine and compiling everything in, and then later when I was re-editing the script over the icons wouldn't appear again. So not sure why it was all working fine before and now it's not, that's all I'm trying to do, get it back, without the need for SciTE4AutoIt3...

THANKS

Edited by DasFox

• Developers

OK, well I didn't need it installed before, everything was working fine and compiling everything in, and then later when I was re-editing the script over the icons wouldn't appear again. So not sure why it was all working fine before and now it's not, that's all I'm trying to do, get it back, without the need for SciTE4AutoIt3...

THANKS

You can manually define an ICON in aut2exe but had never worked with #AutoIt3Wrapper_* directives as that requires the Autoit3wrapper script.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You can manually define an ICON in aut2exe but had never worked with #AutoIt3Wrapper_* directives as that requires the Autoit3wrapper script.

Jos

About says this in my editor:

SciTE4AutoIt3

Version 1.76

Jun 12 2008 09:52:15

You said I didn't install SciTE4AutoIt3, this looks like it to me?

All I can tell you is that it all worked before without aut2exe.

Edited by DasFox

• Developers

About says this in my editor:

SciTE4AutoIt3

Version 1.76

Jun 12 2008 09:52:15

You said I didn't install SciTE4AutoIt3, this looks like it to me?

All I can tell you is that it all worked before without aut2exe.

We include a lite version of scite4autoit3 in the autoit3 installer, but that doesn't have the autoit3wrapper options you need.

If it worked before it means you have installed the scite4autoit3 installer at some point in time.

Just update it and things will work again.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

We include a lite version of scite4autoit3 in the autoit3 installer, but that doesn't have the autoit3wrapper options you need.

If it worked before it means you have installed the scite4autoit3 installer at some point in time.

Just update it and things will work again.

Jos

Ok, just to let you know, this lite version of scite4autoit3 did work before, so you might want to check into that, and if I can manage to figure it out again I'll PM you the code...

THANKS

I'm getting this message in the output pane when I start SciTE4AutoIt3:

Need to change au3.properties: BETA_AUTOIT = 0

I looked in it and it says:

## Switch used to Enable/Disable all Tools used for AutoIt3 Beta

BETA_AUTOIT=0

I thought 0 should be used? It's there by default, and I'm not running a beta.

Edited by DasFox

• Developers

At startup time, a LUA script runs and checks to see if AutoIt3 Beta is installled. When it is not installed it will set this value in the au3.properties file to disable the Beta Tools options and display this message.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.