Can I create a DLL file?

BigDaddyO

I have a script that has 4 jpg files, 2 data files that stores information in text format and also a Help file for the script. I was wondering about instead of having to use the FileInstall feature and extract each file to a temp location so I can read them and delete them before closing the program.

Is there any simple way to create a DLL file that can hold all of these files so I can simply have this one dll file in the same location as the script and call from it only what I need? That would be sooo cool. :lmao:

Mike

I've been doing some research on file packaging with NT dlls.

But to answer your question, autoit has no built in stuff for doing that. Although you could use an external software. That will most likely just make it too hard to do it anyway.

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...