Very hard question about comments.

What's wrong with ControlClick? It won't move your mouse and the window can be minimized.

This one is working for me.

Global $Main_title = "Ventrilo 2.1.4"
Global $Comment_title = "Comment"

If WinExists($Main_title) Then
    ControlClick($Main_title, "", "Button5")
    ControlSend($Comment_title, "", "Edit1", "test")
    ControlSend($Comment_title, "", "Button2", "{ENTER}")
EndIf

• 2 months later...

I revived this post because I didn't see any point creating a new thread when it was unnecessary. Richard said

Have you looked to see if it has any plugin structure? Some chat programs will expose small COM based objects for things to interact with them. That would be the easiest non-graphical way to do it, if such a thing is available.

So I was wondering how you would go about receiving COM information if no source was provided?(In this case Ventrilo) The reason I don't use Control Click anymore is because if its minimized or not the box still pops up, and a lot of times it bugs out Ventrilo and I can't load it up.

I revived this post because I didn't see any point creating a new thread when it was unnecessary. Richard said

So I was wondering how you would go about receiving COM information if no source was provided?(In this case Ventrilo) The reason I don't use Control Click anymore is because if its minimized or not the box still pops up, and a lot of times it bugs out Ventrilo and I can't load it up.

http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/details...;displaylang=en

Install that, then look through the list for anything that would look like belongs to Ventrillo. Or; Ask on their forums/email/documentation

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #