Preventing window from activating & fixing "load" time

JReinn

I need a code for my bot (For Warcraft 3). It should find a game, send few messages, and leave (kind of a spambot, and I have this part of the code, I made it in "ControlSend", so you can work on windows while it spams, etc.) But I need 2 things. I need the bot NOT to activate Warcraft 3 window when a game is found (It does that) I heard it is possible, I read the help file, I searched this forum, But I don't know these types of commands you need.

That's the one code I need. When the game is found, it turns into a loading screen, it is different from computer to computer, when the loading is finished (Depends on how good you computer/connection is). I have it only to do "Sleep(10000)", but that doesn't work on all computers. I need it to be Precisely when the loading is finished, but remember it needs to do this, while you are in windows, browsing internet pages, forums, etc.

Thanks

Regards, WinneR, A.k.a. Jan.

To maybe ease it for you pro-scripters out there:

When you click "Search Game" on Warcraft 3 (hereby as WC3), it searches on a server to find a match for you (someone else that also just pressed "Search Game"). When it matches you with someone it makes WC3 get focus, unless it allready is in focus. WinneR want's to prevent this from happening.

The other part I think WinneR explained well. :mellow: (He wants to switch "Sleep(10000)" with a more precise function, so that it will do the next line when the loading is complete)

I am WinneR's friend :(

You will not get help creating a spambot here.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

Hmmm. You don't need, But If you could tell me what command to use.

Like If there was something called "SleepUntilLoadingFinished" (I know there doesn't, but this was just an example)

Maybe you misunderstood. We do not support unethical program development (also known as "douchebaggery"). If you want to make a spambot, you do so without the help of this community.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt