Get XP, (PLUS?), Product Key

OldCoder

AutoIt's RegRead() is changed. That would require to change 105 to 107 in scripts (key offset).

This also shows that using string functions with binary data is not to be recommended.

Good catch and I suspect that if I try to run my code as a script it will have pretty much the same problem. The link I provided uses code already compiled. When I find the time ( a year or two) I'll check it.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the input from trancexx, here is the revised (Tested) code. Also tested okay for Office XP and Office 2003.

$a=RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "DigitalProductId")
If $a<>"" Then
    $xpkey=MSDecode($a, "-")
    ClipPut($xpkey)
    InputBox("Windows OS Product Key", "The installed Windows Operating System Product Key has been copied to the clipboard and is:", $xpkey)
Else
    MsgBox(0,"ERROR","No Product Key Found")
EndIf

;   Decodes The XP Key In The Registry

; *(May work for other installed Microsoft Products)

Func MSDecode($msd_prodid, $msd_sep="")

$msd_decoded =""
$msd_code="BCDFGHJKMPQRTVWXY2346789"
Dim $msd_encoded[16]
$msd_cnt=0
For $msd_t = 107 To 135 Step + 2
    $msd_encoded[$msd_cnt]=Dec(StringMid($msd_prodid, $msd_t, 2))
    $msd_cnt += 1
Next
$msd_cnt=1
For $msd_t = 29 To 1 Step - 1
If $msd_cnt <> 6 Then
    $msd_mod = 0
    For $msd_r = 14 To 0 Step -1
        $msd_bit = BitOR(BitShift($msd_mod, -8), $msd_encoded[$msd_r])
        $msd_encoded[$msd_r] = Int($msd_bit / 24)
        $msd_mod = Mod($msd_bit, 24)
    Next
    $msd_decoded = StringMid($msd_code, $msd_mod + 1, 1) & $msd_decoded
    $msd_cnt += 1
Else
    $msd_cnt=1
    If $msd_sep<>"" Then $msd_decoded = $msd_sep & $msd_decoded
EndIf
Next
Return $msd_decoded

EndFunc

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

At my age there may not be 2 years left, besides I wanted to update my own algorithm before I forgot about it which would take about 15 minutes to happen assuming I have 15 minutes left.

George

:o

I know for fact he's 17. ( :D )

Thanks. My mind would like to go with that but the body just couldn't stand the pace.

George

It's been fine on 4 systems for me

XP SP3 (2)

Vista Home Basic

Windows 7

There is however the potential for failure if you are using an OEM version because of the way that OEM product keys work. The Product Key in the registry may not be the same as the Product Key on your sticker in OEM versions. I'll test it some more on the OEM machines that come in for the next little while.

I also spotted another issue in this version of the function that will affect x64 systems. I'll fix that in the next day or two and modify my posted code.

Try running the file inside this zip and see if you get the same returns as this function.

http://dundats.mvps.org/beta/RegInfo4.zip

George

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the input from trancexx, here is the revised (Tested) code. Also tested okay for Office XP and Office 2003.

$a=RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "DigitalProductId")
If $a<>"" Then
    $xpkey=MSDecode($a, "-")
    ClipPut($xpkey)
    InputBox("Windows OS Product Key", "The installed Windows Operating System Product Key has been copied to the clipboard and is:", $xpkey)
Else
    MsgBox(0,"ERROR","No Product Key Found")
EndIf

;   Decodes The XP Key In The Registry

; *(May work for other installed Microsoft Products)

Func MSDecode($msd_prodid, $msd_sep="")

$msd_decoded =""
$msd_code="BCDFGHJKMPQRTVWXY2346789"
Dim $msd_encoded[16]
$msd_cnt=0
For $msd_t = 107 To 135 Step + 2
    $msd_encoded[$msd_cnt]=Dec(StringMid($msd_prodid, $msd_t, 2))
    $msd_cnt += 1
Next
$msd_cnt=1
For $msd_t = 29 To 1 Step - 1
If $msd_cnt <> 6 Then
    $msd_mod = 0
    For $msd_r = 14 To 0 Step -1
        $msd_bit = BitOR(BitShift($msd_mod, -8), $msd_encoded[$msd_r])
        $msd_encoded[$msd_r] = Int($msd_bit / 24)
        $msd_mod = Mod($msd_bit, 24)
    Next
    $msd_decoded = StringMid($msd_code, $msd_mod + 1, 1) & $msd_decoded
    $msd_cnt += 1
Else
    $msd_cnt=1
    If $msd_sep<>"" Then $msd_decoded = $msd_sep & $msd_decoded
EndIf
Next
Return $msd_decoded

EndFunc

currect working for me thanks

• 1 month later...

It's been fine on 4 systems for me

XP SP3 (2)

Vista Home Basic

Windows 7

There is however the potential for failure if you are using an OEM version because of the way that OEM product keys work. The Product Key in the registry may not be the same as the Product Key on your sticker in OEM versions. I'll test it some more on the OEM machines that come in for the next little while.

I also spotted another issue in this version of the function that will affect x64 systems. I'll fix that in the next day or two and modify my posted code.

Try running the file inside this zip and see if you get the same returns as this function.

http://dundats.mvps.org/beta/RegInfo4.zip

He mentioned that he was comparing it to produkey, not to the sticker on the side of his box.

Is it possible to reverse the decode, and make it encode?

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Is it possible to reverse the decode, and make it encode?

I don't see why not. A general rule would be "if it can be decoded then it can be encoded". Good luck with it.

George

• 3 months later...

Any chance this can be made to work for an offline drive? I added this to my data backup app but just now realized that every single time I run the app on a drive it says Office 2007 is installed - that's because I run the backup on one of my machines with the customer's drive as a slave!! :D

The exact code I am working with for Office is:

Global $product = ""
Dim $Bin = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "DigitalProductID")
Dim $key4RegisteredOwner = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion"
$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\.\root\cimv2")
$colSettings = $objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * from Win32_OperatingSystem")
For $objOperatingSystem In $colSettings
Next
getOfficeKey()
If $officeinst=1 then filewriteline($logfile,@crlf&"Office "&$product&" Product Key: "&getOfficeKey()&@crlf)

func getOfficeKey()
    Local $List[1]
    Local $i = 1
    $var = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common\InstallRoot", "Path")
    If $var <> "" Then
        $product = "2003"
        Dim $officeKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Registration"
    Else
        $var = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Common\InstallRoot", "Path")
        If $var <> "" Then
            $product = "XP"
            Dim $officeKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Registration"
        Else
            $var = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Common\InstallRoot", "Path")
            If $var <> "" Then
                $product = "2007"
                Dim $officeKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Registration"
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Dim $var = RegEnumKey($officeKey, $i)
    If @error <> 0 Then
        $officeinst=0
;~         GUICtrlSetData($status_L, "Info: Unable to find REG_BINARY 'DigitalProductID', maybe no Office installed!")
        Return "No Office XP or 2003 found"
    Else
        $List[$i - 1] = RegRead($officeKey & "\" & $var, "DigitalProductID")
        If $List[$i - 1] = "" Then
            $officeinst=0
;~             GUICtrlSetData($status_L, "Info: Unable to find REG_BINARY 'DigitalProductID', maybe no Office installed!")
        Else
            $officeinst=1
            $key = $List[$i - 1]
            Return DecodeProductKey($key)
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>getOfficeKey

Func DecodeProductKey($BinaryDPID)
    Local $bKey[15]
    Local $sKey[29]
    Local $Digits[24]
    Local $Value = 0
    Local $hi = 0
    Local $n = 0
    Local $i = 0
    Local $dlen = 29
    Local $slen = 15
    Local $Result

$Digits = StringSplit("BCDFGHJKMPQRTVWXY2346789", "")
    $BinaryDPID = StringMid($BinaryDPID, 107, 30)
    For $i = 1 To 29 Step 2
        $bKey[Int($i / 2) ] = Dec(StringMid($BinaryDPID, $i, 2))
    Next
    For $i = $dlen - 1 To 0 Step - 1
        If Mod(($i + 1), 6) = 0 Then
            $sKey[$i] = "-"
        Else
            $hi = 0
            For $n = $slen - 1 To 0 Step - 1
                $Value = BitOR(BitShift($hi, -8), $bKey[$n])
                $bKey[$n] = Int($Value / 24)
                $hi = Mod($Value, 24)
            Next
            $sKey[$i] = $Digits[$hi + 1]
        EndIf
    Next
    For $i = 0 To 28
        $Result = $Result & $sKey[$i]
    Next
    Return $Result
EndFunc   ;==>DecodeProductKey

For now I'll just block it off unless it is being run from the drive being backed up..... hehe, I feel like a goof now :D

Thanks!

Ian

BTW, I just found that it doesn't seem to pick up Office 2007 under Windows Vista.....

Edited by llewxam

My projects:

• IP Scanner - Multi-threaded ping tool to scan your available networks for used and available IP addresses, shows ping times, resolves IPs in to host names, and allows individual IPs to be pinged.
  • INFSniff - Great technicians tool - a tool which scans DriverPacks archives for INF files and parses out the HWIDs to a database file, and rapidly scans the local machine's HWIDs, searches the database for matches, and installs them.
  • PPK3 (Persistent Process Killer V3) - Another for the techs - suppress running processes that you need to keep away, helpful when fighting spyware/viruses.
  • Sync Tool - Folder sync tool with lots of real time information and several checking methods.
  • USMT Front End - Front End for Microsoft's User State Migration Tool, including all files needed for USMT 3.01 and 4.01, 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
  • Audit Tool - Computer audit tool to gather vital hardware, Windows, and Office information for IT managers and field techs. Capabilities include creating a customized site agent.
  • CSV Viewer - Displays CSV files with automatic column sizing and font selection. Lines can also be copied to the clipboard for data extraction.
  • MyDirStat - Lists number and size of files on a drive or specified path, allows for deletion within the app.
  • 2048 Game - My version of 2048, fun tile game.
  • Juice Lab - Ecigarette liquid making calculator.
  • Data Protector - Secure notes to save sensitive information.
  • VHD Footer - Add a footer to a forensic hard drive image to allow it to be mounted or used as a virtual machine hard drive.
  • Find in File - Searches files containing a specified phrase.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys

I updated this to allow for office 2010. I have got office 2007 myself but when passed to a friend to test as he has 2010 he says it doesnt work it just says no office found.

Can anyone have a look and see if ive missed something please. Ive been lookin at it for so long now my eyes are blurring lol

jamie

Func getOfficeKey()
    Local $List[1]
    Local $i = 1
    $var = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common\InstallRoot", "Path")
    If $var <> "" Then
        $product = "2003"
        ;return("Office 2003 Found")
        Dim $officeKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Registration"
    Else
        $var = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Common\InstallRoot", "Path")
        If $var <> "" Then
            $product = "XP"
            ;return("Office xp Found")
            Dim $officeKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Registration"
        Else
            $var = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Common\InstallRoot", "Path")
            If $var <> "" Then
                $product = "2007"
                ;return("Office 2007 Found")
                Dim $officeKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Registration"

Else
            $var = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Common\InstallRoot", "Path")
            If $var <> "" Then
                $product = "2010"
                ;return("Office 2010 Found")
                Dim $officeKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Registration"
            EndIf
        Endif
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Dim $var = RegEnumKey($officeKey, $i)
    If @error <> 0 Then
       ; return("Info: Unable to find REG_BINARY 'DigitalProductID', maybe no Office installed!")
        Return "No Office XP or 2003, 2007 or 2010 found"
    Else
        $List[$i - 1] = RegRead($officeKey & "\" & $var, "DigitalProductID")
        If $List[$i - 1] = "" Then
            return("Info: Unable to find REG_BINARY 'DigitalProductID', maybe no Office installed!")
        Else
            $key = $List[$i - 1]
            Return _DecodeProductKey($key)
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>getOfficeKey

Drunken Frat-Boy Monkey Garbage

Hi,

This is my Modified version, will also check 32bits office versions on 64bits OS

#include-once

$HKLM = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
$Architecture = "32 Bits"

If @OSArch = "X64" Then
    $HKLM &= "64"
    $Architecture = "64 Bits"
EndIf

;===============================================================================
;
; Function Name:    _GetOfficeKey()
; Description:      gets the Office DigitalProductID from the registry
; Parameter(s):     none
; Requirement(s):   none
; Return Value(s):  Returns the binary 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010 Office DigitalProductID
; Author(s):        Danny35d
; Modification:     Emiel Wieldraaijer
;
;===============================================================================
; TBD: Error checking and SetError
Func _GetOfficeKey($sRemoteComputer = '')
    Dim $aKeys[1][8]
    If $sRemoteComputer <> '' Then $sRemoteComputer = '\\' & StringReplace($sRemoteComputer, '\', '') & '\'
    Local $sRegKey1 = $sRemoteComputer & $HKLM & '\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office'
    Local $sRegKey2 = $sRemoteComputer & $HKLM & '\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall'
    Local $iCount1 = 1, $iCount2 = 1

While 1
        $sKey1 = RegEnumKey($sRegKey1, $iCount1)
        If @error <> 0 Then ExitLoop
        While 1
            $ProductID = ''
            $ProductName = ''
            $DigitalProductID = ''
            $sKey2 = RegEnumKey($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration', $iCount2)
            $ProductID = RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductID')
            $ProductName = RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductName')
            $DigitalProductID = Hex(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'DigitalProductID'))
            $InstallPath = StringTrimRight((RegRead ($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Common\InstallRoot', 'Path')),1)
            $ProductVersion = RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Common\Productversion', 'Lastproduct')
            $OfficeLanguage = StringRight(Hex(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Common\LanguageResources', 'SKULanguage')),4)

If StringInStr(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductName'), "2000") Then
                $SPLevel = "N/A"
            ElseIf StringInStr(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductName'), "XP") Then
                $SPLevel = "N/A"
            ElseIf StringInStr(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductName'), "2003") Then
                $SPLevel = "N/A"
            Else
                $SPLevel = RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'SPLevel')
            EndIf

If $ProductName = '' Then $ProductName = RegRead($sRegKey2 & '\' & $sKey2, 'DisplayName')
            $DigitalProductID = _DecodeProductKey($DigitalProductID)
            If $DigitalProductID <> 'BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB' Then
                ReDim $aKeys[UBound($aKeys) + 1][8]
                $aKeys[0][0] = UBound($aKeys) - 1
                $aKeys[UBound($aKeys) - 1][0] = $ProductName
                $aKeys[UBound($aKeys) - 1][1] = $ProductID
                $aKeys[UBound($aKeys) - 1][2] = $DigitalProductID
                $aKeys[UBound($aKeys) - 1][3] = $InstallPath
                $aKeys[UBound($aKeys) - 1][4] = $ProductVersion
                $aKeys[UBound($aKeys) - 1][5] = $OfficeLanguage
                $aKeys[UBound($aKeys) - 1][6] = $Architecture
                $aKeys[UBound($aKeys) - 1][7] = $SPLevel
            EndIf

$iCount2 += 1
        WEnd
        $iCount1 += 1
    WEnd
    Return($aKeys)
EndFunc   ;==>_GetOfficeKey

Func _GetOfficeKey6432($sRemoteComputer = '')
    Dim $aKeys6432[1][8]
    If $sRemoteComputer <> '' Then $sRemoteComputer = '\\' & StringReplace($sRemoteComputer, '\', '') & '\'
    Local $sRegKey1 = $sRemoteComputer & $HKLM & '\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office'
    Local $sRegKey2 = $sRemoteComputer & $HKLM & '\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall'
    Local $iCount1 = 1, $iCount2 = 1

While 1
        $sKey1 = RegEnumKey($sRegKey1, $iCount1)
        While 1
            $ProductID = ''
            $ProductName = ''
            $DigitalProductID = ''
            $sKey2 = RegEnumKey($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration', $iCount2)
            $ProductID = RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductID')

$ProductName = RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductName')
            $DigitalProductID = Hex(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'DigitalProductID'))
            $InstallPath = StringTrimRight((RegRead ($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Common\InstallRoot', 'Path')),1)
            $ProductVersion = RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Common\Productversion', 'Lastproduct')
            $OfficeLanguage = StringRight(Hex(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Common\LanguageResources', 'SKULanguage')),4)
            $SPLevel = RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'SPLevel')

$Architecture = "32 Bits"

If StringInStr(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductName'), "2000") Then
                $SPLevel = "N/A"
            ElseIf StringInStr(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductName'), "XP") Then
                $SPLevel = "N/A"
            ElseIf StringInStr(RegRead($sRegKey1 & '\' & $sKey1 & '\Registration\' & $sKey2, 'ProductName'), "2003") Then
                $SPLevel = "N/A"
            Else
            EndIf

If $ProductName = '' Then $ProductName = RegRead($sRegKey2 & '\' & $sKey2, 'DisplayName')
            $DigitalProductID = _DecodeProductKey($DigitalProductID)
            If $DigitalProductID <> 'BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB' Then
                ReDim $aKeys6432[UBound($aKeys6432) + 1][8]
                $aKeys6432[0][0] = UBound($aKeys6432) - 1
                $aKeys6432[UBound($aKeys6432) - 1][0] = $ProductName
                $aKeys6432[UBound($aKeys6432) - 1][1] = $ProductID
                $aKeys6432[UBound($aKeys6432) - 1][2] = $DigitalProductID
                $aKeys6432[UBound($aKeys6432) - 1][3] = $InstallPath
                $aKeys6432[UBound($aKeys6432) - 1][4] = $ProductVersion
                $aKeys6432[UBound($aKeys6432) - 1][5] = $OfficeLanguage
                $aKeys6432[UBound($aKeys6432) - 1][6] = $Architecture
                $aKeys6432[UBound($aKeys6432) - 1][7] = $SPLevel
            EndIf

$iCount2 += 1
        WEnd
        $iCount1 += 1
    WEnd
    Return($aKeys6432)
EndFunc   ;==>_GetOfficeKey6432

;
; Function Name:    _DecodeProductKey()
; Description:      decodes the PID to get the product key
; Parameter(s):     $BinaryDPID - the PID as stored in registry
; Requirement(s):   none
; Return Value(s):  Returns the decoded Windows/Office/Visual studio/etc. product key
; Author(s):        found this in the Forum, who made it?!
;
Func _DecodeProductKey($BinaryDPID)
    Local $bKey[15]
    Local $sKey[29]
    Local $Digits[24]
    Local $Value = 0
    Local $hi = 0
    Local $n = 0
    Local $i = 0
    Local $dlen = 29
    Local $slen = 15
    Local $Result

$Digits = StringSplit("BCDFGHJKMPQRTVWXY2346789", "")
    $binaryDPID = StringMid($binaryDPID, 105, 30)
    For $i = 1 To 29 Step 2
        $bKey[Int($i / 2) ] = Dec(StringMid($binaryDPID, $i, 2))
    Next

For $i = $dlen - 1 To 0 Step - 1
        If Mod(($i + 1), 6) = 0 Then
            $sKey[$i] = "-"
        Else
            $hi = 0
            For $n = $slen - 1 To 0 Step - 1
                $Value = BitOR(BitShift($hi, -8), $bKey[$n])
                $bKey[$n] = Int($Value / 24)
                $hi = Mod($Value, 24)
            Next
            $sKey[$i] = $Digits[$hi + 1]
        EndIf
    Next
    For $i = 0 To 28
        $Result = $Result & $sKey[$i]
    Next
    Return $Result
EndFunc   ;==>_DecodeProductKey
Edited by Emiel Wieldraaijer

Best regards,Emiel Wieldraaijer

Emiel

A little known tip for you. Just use HKLM64 regardless of the OS Architecture. You will get the same result.

George