what are these called?

but i would like to know what the term is called and how to make them *besides the FUNC* and *while* actions

... They don't even need a name.

You can "make" them using #region. Example:

#region - This is my region

;bla bla

;bla bla

#endregion

A [+] will appear by #region and you'll be able to hide everthing between #region and #endregion.

YES the expand and colapse :\ lol thanks now how do i make those by them selves... aka so i can make my scripts easyer to work in

they are automatically done in SCITE.

if you start something make sure you end it correctly eg......

(for) must have a (next)...

(while) must have (wend)

(if) can have (endif) or (else) or (elseif) but always end with (endif)

func() must end with endfunc

ECT......

Edited by Aceguy

alright.... so even if i want it to have NO meaning OTHER than to shorten my script view... so i dont have to scroll down since my wheel on my mouse is broken ($50 mouse x'O) anyway yeah is #region-#endregion what i want?

thank you man that really helped alot *NOT using sarcasm* i mean it and yeah i know im a newby here :mellow: i dont want to be so im trying to learn ASAP

thank you man that really helped alot *NOT using sarcasm* i mean it and yeah i know im a newby here :( i dont want to be so im trying to learn ASAP

Chill dude, these Code folding Box tree's in addition to #REGION/ENDREGION directives really help to break up large projects,

so you don't have to put up with a broken mouse wheel  :)

Not sure about Scite but Notepad++ has shortcut keys to fold/unfold all, which allows you to selectivley unfold the necessary pieces of

code you are working on saving editor space and scrolling (I find particularly when referencing large numbers of variables).

I also Highly recommend using the Bookmark features of your code editor if you are working on multiple pieces of the same script at the same time... :mellow:

wtfpl-badge-1.png

:mellow: lol thanks problem solved :(