Diablo II OCR with spacing now...

Insolence

why would one write an OCR for Diablo II ?!

- back in the days we had packetsniffers for that, what happend to them ?!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I made a bot similar to this. It was not for a game of any kind, it was for a website. On the website, there was a contest thing. Each time you register an account or enter the contest, you have a chance of winning something cool like a game console or accessories. You are only supposed to register one account and enter the contest once every day. It's an instant win game so there is no waiting or e-mail confirmation process with the website. You just register an account, and you get a prize, then use that same account once every day to try to get more prizes. My bot just opened internet explorer using AutoIt's _IE functions, then it went to the register page, entered a desired account name that is saved into a file, appends a number based on the number of accounts it has made, saves that in a file also, does the same for the email but adds @___.com to the end of it and uses a random password. The next page requires you to enter the code in the image. The website only used 34 different images for the different codes. I made autoit check the picture on the page by using PixelGetColor and a series of loops. If it did not recognize the picture, it would save the picture and get the code in the picture and save both the picture and the code in the picture in seperate files in case it sees that picture again. After that, it goes to the prize page and uses _IEBodyReadText to detect what kind of prize it won, then entered my address, name, etc. and submitted, and repeated the whole process. I won over $1000 USD in products from this contest and I did not have to do much at all.

• 4 years later...

I wonder if this would work with Diablo 3?!

Who knoooooooooows!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.