Diablo II OCR with spacing now...

Insolence

<Removed>

Edited by Valik
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<Removed>

This is an interesting idea. It would be nice if you could call it as a function from a bot say to check various areas on the screen for certain text. As it sits a stand a lone program how would you really use it? What would be the application?

Edited by Valik

I'm just very excited about it, so I realeased it in its premature form. Of course it'll end up in very tidy and optomized functions.

The application would be to only keep certain good items in this game. For example, you can gamble for items, 99% of the time they're horrible. This provides a way to identify those items gambled, determine their value, and sell/keep them based on their value.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

I'm just very excited about it, so I realeased it in its premature form.  Of course it'll end up in very tidy and optomized functions.

The application would be to only keep certain good items in this game.  For example, you can gamble for items, 99% of the time they're horrible.  This provides a way to identify those items gambled, determine their value, and sell/keep them based on their value.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea this is good stuff for sure. Keep it up. Definitely lots of applications. I was just wondering how the supplied program could be practically used now, but you answered that in that it is in premature form.

Thanks guys :lmao:

looks cool i might use it :lmao:

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I see practical application as a function for an intelligent pindlebot, or an item picker....you'd have to run around with the "ALT" key held though.  :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or use in conjunction with maphack with perm show items toggled on...

That would defeat the purpose of an AutoIT bot... undetectability.

Alt down only after a confirmed monster kill, I suppose. I'd have to read memory and such to get the X and Y of monsters, and attack that. I think.

This is the first part I have done, and I may not even use it... if I can get all the info without injecting into the process.

Would it be possible to make this into a full fledge smart bot?

As in...

Could you take a print screen of the start page.

Then, copy the part were it says Battle.net.

Make it so

If Battle.netPicture Exists Then

Click that picture.

or somthing like that?

can it scan the whole screen for the picture? and then do an action when it is found?

Yes.

But you don't have to take a picture, you can scan the screen.

It's kinda pointless to read that text, but you could. If it's the same font.

It reads text. If it's the same font, it can read it... no need to elaborate more then I have.

Yes, with what I have completed now I can read text in game, like in the pictures in this thread.

Hmm...

When I Run this, I get a message box with numbers?

How would I use this to do an action when a certain picture is on the screen? Lets say i wanted to screenshot a part of diablo 2, and then close diablo 2 if that picture that I screenshoted shows up anywere on the screen?

How would that be done?

Edited by ixparaxi

thats not what this does, this searches for text in the the d2 format and writes it in the msgbox and the output.txt

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

It shows in a message box how long it took to scan, then it saves all the found text to output.txt...

This is very hard to use, I suggest you read/learn the code and use it from there. Not in UDF form yet, probably won't be, it's very specific.

...read the thread please.

It works with pixels, if you don't have a basic understanding of AutoIT + pixels learn them first THEN ask questions :lmao: