Warcraft 3 (Don't activate window)

Lal123

I need a code for my bot (For Warcraft 3). I need 2 things. I need the bot NOT to activate Warcraft 3 window when a game is found (It does that) I heard it is possible, I read the help file, I searched this forum, But I don't know these types of commands you need.

That's the one code I need. When the game is found, it turns into a loading screen, it is different from computer to computer, when the loading is finished (Depends on how good you computer/connection is). I have it only to do "Sleep(12000)", but that doesn't work on all computers.

Thanks for reading!

(I saw something like this posted by someone else but no one responded.)

Edited by Lal123

I need a code for my bot (For Warcraft 3). I need 2 things. I need the bot NOT to activate Warcraft 3 window when a game is found (It does that) I heard it is possible, I read the help file, I searched this forum, But I don't know these types of commands you need.

That's the one code I need. When the game is found, it turns into a loading screen, it is different from computer to computer, when the loading is finished (Depends on how good you computer/connection is). I have it only to do "Sleep(12000)", but that doesn't work on all computers.

Thanks for reading!

(I saw something like this posted by someone else but no one responded.)

Lal123

I need $1M but asking for it is unlikely to get it. If you have some code to post, we'll try and help you.

Lal123

I need $1M but asking for it is unlikely to get it. If you have some code to post, we'll try and help you.

Yes, here is my code:

HotKeySet('{F2}', 'ExFunc')
HotKeySet('{F1}', 'Start')

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=d:\program files\autoit3\scite\koda\forms\Form1.kxf
$Form1_1 = GUICreate("Form1", 291, 272, 193, 125)
$Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("F2 = Close Bot", 184, 224, 73, 17)
$Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("F1 = Start Bot", 24, 224, 69, 17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func ExFunc()
    Exit
EndFunc

Func Start()
        ControlSend("Warcraft III", "",'', "{ALTDOWN}Q{ALTUP}", 0);Finds game
        Do
            Sleep(10)
        Until WinGetTitle('[ACTIVE]', '') = 'Warcraft III"  ;Here it activates window when wc3 finds game (I want it NOT to activate window)
        Sleep(10000)  ;I want to change this to make it wait until loading is finished
EndFunc
Edited by Lal123

I don't have Warcraft, but your issue was activating a window. So I used Notepad as the opened program.

Open Notepad.exe and run the code below.

The code below does NOT activate notepad window, so not quite sure where the problem is.

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=d:\program files\autoit3\scite\koda\forms\Form1.kxf
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func ExFunc()
    Exit
EndFunc

Func Start()
        ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad", "","Edit1", "Hello world 1.", 0);Finds game
        Msgbox(0+262144,"Debug","Pause")
        Do
            Sleep(10)
            Msgbox(0+262144,"Debug","Not sleeping", 1)
        Until WinGetTitle("Untitled - Notepad", "") = "Untitled - Notepad"  ;Here it activates window when wc3 finds game (I want it NOT to activate window)
        Msgbox(0+262144,"Debug","About to Sleep(10000)")
EndFunc

I don't have Warcraft, but your issue was activating a window. So I used Notepad as the opened program.

Open Notepad.exe and run the code below.

The code below does NOT activate notepad window, so not quite sure where the problem is.

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func ExFunc()
    Exit
EndFunc

Func Start()
        ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad", "","Edit1", "Hello world 1.", 0);Finds game
        Msgbox(0+262144,"Debug","Pause")
        Do
            Sleep(10)
            Msgbox(0+262144,"Debug","Not sleeping", 1)
        Until WinGetTitle("Untitled - Notepad", "") = "Untitled - Notepad"  ;Here it activates window when wc3 finds game (I want it NOT to activate window)
        Msgbox(0+262144,"Debug","About to Sleep(10000)")
EndFunc
It's not a code, that activates the window. It's the game itself, that has a code in it, that activates it. I want so it is blocked. I got help from a friend, and he told me to use this command, but I am not exactly sure, what he ment.

writeprocessmemory(war3process,offset,byte,size,0)

If they are suggesting writeprocessmemory(war3process,offset,byte,size,0)

then they are mucking directly (hacking) with the code of the game. Unless this is some documented interface, I can't help you as it requires very detailed knowledge of the inner workings of the game code.

There is another recent thread with the exact same M.O. This guy is trying to make a spambot.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

Check out this command.

Winsetstate ("WARCRAFT III","",@SW_HIDE)
Thanks, this is actually working.

And I said "There is almost the same thread like this one, but there isin't an answer because the person wants to create a spambot, but I need the same and I don't want that".