Browse button?

xShadowx

I saw it somewhere here but I can find it, nor in the help file. Im wondering, how can I put a browse button+ the box to show where you browsed too (C:\program files.....) onto my GUI?

Oh ya, and click boxes (o) I remember using it once, but I cant find it anymore. :mellow:

All help is appreciated.

Edit: Would it be possable to browse for a folder and not a file?

Edited by xShadowx

I saw it somewhere here but I can find it, nor in the help file. Im wondering, how can I put a browse button+ the box to show where you browsed too (C:\program files.....) onto my GUI?

Create the button and an Input or Edit control for the result. On detecting the button message/event use FileOpenDialog(), FileSaveDialog(), or FileSelectFolder() as appropriate, then write the result to your input/edit control.

Oh ya, and click boxes (o) I remember using it once, but I cant find it anymore. :mellow:

All help is appreciated.

GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox()

Edit: Would it be possable to browse for a folder and not a file?

Answered above with FileSelectFolder().

You really need to spend some quality time with your help file, and the tutorials therein. You should also consider running the AutoIt 1-2-3 tutorial in my sig.

:(

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law