Control help

Kyme

hi all...

i have one problem in control other app

for ex i want make this

ControlSetText("Test, "", "[ID:985102]", "Test" )

it's work but the id it's other after restarting application...how i can make one script to find the new id...i think it's some trick using x y on that app

can someone give me ideea???

tnx very much

Kyme

hi all...

i have one problem in control other app

for ex i want make this

ControlSetText("Test, "", "[ID:985102]", "Test" )

it's work but the id it's other after restarting application...how i can make one script to find the new id...i think it's some trick using x y on that app

can someone give me ideea???

tnx very much

Kyme

Example

tnx for replay

maybe i explain wrong but it's something more complicate...

i find the id with AutoIt Window Info(i have one checkbox)and it's work but when i close the application and i start it again it's other id

can someone give me some link or help me to make one script like AutoIt Window Info to use mouse all the time then i start my script to move mouse to x y and find the new id all the time...or for ex when i start my script to read id from x y in that application

to explain better i give one example

i start application and i use AutoIt Window Info to find id of that checkbox...it's 525808

i close the application and i start it again now id it's 263818

if i make one script like this

ControlCommand ( "Extra Video Converter 5.6", "", 525808, "Check")

the next time when i restart the application won't work cuz id it's 263818 and i must update id to work like this

ControlCommand ( "Extra Video Converter 5.6", "", 263818, "Check")

ok i want to make it to update itself

some clue guys???please help me...i know i didn't know so mush autoit but give me some solution to learn it...

i have some idea but i can make it...some like part of AutoIt Window Info in my script...all the time when i start the script to read id from the checkbox using x y but i didn't have source of AutoIt Window Info and i don't have 1 smallest idea how to make it

are there somewhere source of AutoIt Window Info to get that function out from it???

can someone give me some script to find id from one x y in one gui or some like that??

tnx all

Edited by Kyme