IRC DCC (Direct Client-to-Client)

Madza91

Hello, I'm creating a serious (:)) IRC client with lot of features... but I stuck on creating DCC (Direct Client-to-Client) file sending...

I readed about it on Net, but I can't find exactly how it works...

Do someone know how to create it, or just have some links about DCC, everything is welcome...

Thank you :)

Edited by n3nE

[quote name='dbzfanatic' post='609696' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:46 AM']This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.[/quote](Sorry for bad English) :)

Hello, I'm creating a serious (:)) IRC client with lot of features... but I stuck on creating DCC (Direct Client-to-Client) file sending...

I readed about it on Net, but I can't find exactly how it works...

Do someone know how to create it, or just have some links about DCC, everything is welcome...

Thank you :)

open mirc

run /debug @debug

switch to the @debug window

all packets are shown there

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

Wow :)

I didn't know that :)

thank you o:)

I will try tomorrow to create DCC ;d

Edited by n3nE

[quote name='dbzfanatic' post='609696' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:46 AM']This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.[/quote](Sorry for bad English) :)

Wow :)

I didn't know that :)

thank you o:)

I will try tomorrow to create DCC ;d

You're welcome

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

Hello again, i tried debug, and there isn't any DCC packets, I see File Send Request, but when accept I don't see nothing while receive some file...

I know to made my own File Send, but I want to made DCC to work with my client and some other client (to be same method)...

I know to made my own File Send, but I want to made DCC to work with my client and some other client (to be same method)...

Yes, you make server and clients connect to your server then you can send to every client what you want, if a client send you message you send it to other clients