au file to exe

amanzoor

Hi

I have an '.au' file which is:

>>>>>>>RunWait, CMD /c net user hhg NewPassword<<<<

basically ithe command (CMD /c net hhg NewPassword) changes the user hhg's password to NewPassword, I would like to call this sript from group policy, when i bring up compile script to exe, it asks me for '.au' file I select this file and in the exe line i select a name, click convert and it gives me:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\runwait.au3"

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\runwait.au3 (1) : ==> Missing separator character after keyword.:

RunWait, CMD /C net user hhg NewPassword

RunWait^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 3.448

Help plz!!

Hi

I have an '.au' file which is:

>>>>>>>RunWait, CMD /c net user hhg NewPassword<<<<

basically ithe command (CMD /c net hhg NewPassword) changes the user hhg's password to NewPassword, I would like to call this sript from group policy, when i bring up compile script to exe, it asks me for '.au' file I select this file and in the exe line i select a name, click convert and it gives me:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\runwait.au3"

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\runwait.au3 (1) : ==> Missing separator character after keyword.:

RunWait, CMD /C net user hhg NewPassword

RunWait^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 3.448

Help plz!!

make it

RunWait("CMD /C net user hhg NewPassword")

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

• Developers

Have you opened the helpfile checking all the parameter for this command?

oh, and make sure you use the AutoIt3 helpfile, not autoit2 as that was the first command line you posted. :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)