Prank File Creator

Jussip

I wanted something to create over the weekend, and this is the result. (Thanks to Jos)

This program creates prank programs, you can choose 1 of 5 features.

You need adminstator account to run this file.

Im improving the file later so there will be more functions and (maybe) checkboxes :)

Actually this is my first time using the fileinstall.

Im not sharing the code. IM NOT! So please, dont come say that you wont open it without the source. Dont bother, just simply gtfo.

I worked really hard for it.

Download:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=..._File_Maker.zip

NOTE: ^-- The link wasnt broken, as you can read on download: "To download this file please Right Click on the link above & Save Target A"

If you know some tips, feel free to tell :)

Edited by Jussip

It has five options, choose the prank you want, then check the radiobutton and click generate. You will see a autoit compiled script. That is the prank. Send that file to a victim and it pranks the victim.

System task ---> My first GUICalculator v1.0 ---> My version of the calculatorNetZilla 1.0 --> Web browserEmail Sender --> You can Send emails with this without opening a web browser

What?

A funny haha prank can easily turn into a virus and destroy the persons computer.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]