_WinAPI_WriteProcessMemory

FireFox

Hello,

Can I have all information about this function _WinAPI_WriteProcessMemory($hProcess, $pBaseAddress, $pBuffer, $iSize, ByRef $iWritten[, $sBuffer = "ptr"])

Because in help file there isn't an example with au3 script.

I want to modify text to processus with allocationbase of 0230993F

Thanks in advance.

I've tried this but I don't have two last statements because I don't know really what it is...

#include <WinApi.au3>
 _WinAPI_WriteProcessMemory("Skype.exe", "0230993F", "d3mon", "D7000","","")
There are several things wrong with this code.

First, the first parameter isn't the process name, it's a handle to the process, which you can get by calling _WinApi_OpenProcess().

Second, the third parameter is a pointer to DllStruct() that holds the data you want written.

The fourth parameter is the size of the above struct. If any of this makes no sense to you, then _WinAPI_WriteProcessMemory() is out of your leauge, and maybe Nomad memory will suite you better.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

There are several things wrong with this code.

First, the first parameter isn't the process name, it's a handle to the process, which you can get by calling _WinApi_OpenProcess().

Second, the third parameter is a pointer to DllStruct() that holds the data you want written.

The fourth parameter is the size of the above struct. If any of this makes no sense to you, then _WinAPI_WriteProcessMemory() is out of your leauge, and maybe Nomad memory will suite you better.

ok, so anyone can give me an example of nomad memory with memory search because the allocationbase change :)

From Szhlopp's first post:

Q: Golbez

I don't get what this does.

How would I need this in my script?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:

You found the green address for whatever you were trying to get out of your game right?

To make that static address truely static you need to add It's EXE name before the address in the pointer list.

The best way to do this is to right click on the pointer stack in your 'Cheat Table' and click "Copy", then "Paste".

Now double click the address field of your copied address. You'll see the first address looks like this: "Gamename.exe+HEXOFFSET"

This is what a static address is, Game+offset.

Now in AutoIt, what does the game name equal? Obviously if I want to program the memory in AutoIt I need to know what that equals. My function tells you what that address is. Knowing that last bit of knowledge enables you to have a consistant address you use. You never need to refer back to CheatEngine to get a new address