how to create undetectable Title of GUI

hello,

i want to ask about the title of GUI. i have a app written in Pure autoit and want to disallow it's automation. i mean no one should be able to create a bot for it. for this i want to change the title of my app but every title is detectable. how to give a undetectable title to my app?

Unresolved topics:1- Please help me in Editing or replacing a page in FireFox and IE.Please have a look at them.

hello,

i want to ask about the title of GUI. i have a app written in Pure autoit and want to disallow it's automation. i mean no one should be able to create a bot for it. for this i want to change the title of my app but every title is detectable. how to give a undetectable title to my app?

I'm not sure you are going to stop that very easily. Autoit can control most active windows, no matter the title!

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Even if you did manage it.

Simple mouse moves/clicks/send commands from this or any other macro language could still automate it.

I've run into one or two things that only seemed to respond to actual hardware movements

but I have no idea how they did it.

Maybe they were watching some DLL for output from the keyboard and mouse who knows.

Kenny

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

hello,

it's little crazy this one but how @ken82m says that other ppl who will make bot for your application can use simple command sent() and you can stop that but u can stop controlsent but it's little crazy:)) make your application to change every 10 20 30sec title(random title) and this one will stop lots of autoit:D:)) and yeah will make your pc to work like hell:)))

That should kill the Control commands, except if the person is using an hwnd...I could be wrong on that one though.

Plus there are ways to get a title or hwnd by PID, so they could run that before each command.

But I doubt anyone would really be that determined lol

However what I was talking about was non-control commands, just plain Send() and MouseClick(),

Even with the title changing the screen coords aren't changing.

So MouseClick() will work unless you move the window or controls too.

And the plain send to command will send to anything so MouseClick just has to activate the textbox.

Kenny

Edited by ken82m

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

That should kill the Control commands, except if the person is using an hwnd...I could be wrong on that one though.

Plus there are ways to get a title or hwnd by PID, so they could run that before each command.

But I doubt anyone would really be that determined lol

However what I was talking about was non-control commands, just plain Send() and MouseClick(),

Even with the title changing the screen coords aren't changing.

So MouseClick() will work unless you move the window or controls too.

And the plain send to command will send to anything so MouseClick just has to activate the textbox.

Kenny

i find something and this one it's anti-control and send(),mouseclick()

i don't know how it's make it...but i was made one presser key(send command) for one game...and guess the game have some protection...some like

autoit detected=1

autoit command work=0

if you have time or you interested by this one try something on csro(chinese silkroad) autoit don't work on it...send()=null mouseclick()=null

i think the gamegurard block all commands from autoit :):)