Need Help QUICK!

So here's the deal. I play a game called MapleStory and I made about 100 accounts a long time ago to add to my main character's fame (it's like reputation points, if you played you would know!) but forgot all the account's passwords. I have all the account names in a text file and it's listed like:

"mymule0001"

"mymule0002"

etc.. (without the quotes of course).

I was just wondering, is there anyway that a script could go on to the MapleStory website and type in every account and check say 3 passwords? (the website for the account login is http://passport.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Login). I dunno if this would be a simple script or something that would take long, but here's an example of something I am talking about:

The script loads, types in mymule0001 for the account and the password "123456". If the password doesn't work, it tries a new password such as "password". If this doesn't work, it tries one last password. It then logs what accounts works and ones that failed.

I dunno if this is a simple script that will just auto try this passwords or if it will be complicated but I'm looking for some help!! Let me know if you're confused about this and I'll try to explain a little more. Thank you.

Hi!

Maybe someone will make this for you, but you will learn nothing!

I sugest you start the autoit helpfile and check up on IE functions or search this forum, then start trying out small things with what you find and before you know it, you will have succeded, you will have learned and you will feel SOOOO good about yourself!

There is no real rush! And besides, why should we spoonfeed you a bruteforcetemplate??!

If you don't misuse it, someone else is bound to... (If the person can make one himself... ok. Can't stop that...)

/Manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

Hi!

Maybe someone will make this for you, but you will learn nothing!

I sugest you start the autoit helpfile and check up on IE functions or search this forum, then start trying out small things with what you find and before you know it, you will have succeded, you will have learned and you will feel SOOOO good about yourself!

There is no real rush! And besides, why should we spoonfeed you a bruteforcetemplate??!

If you don't misuse it, someone else is bound to... (If the person can make one himself... ok. Can't stop that...)

/Manko

I hope someone helps me because it will take soo long for me to learn this. I'm basically a noob with anything at computers so it will be extremely tough!! hah.

It's just helping me save tons of time, because I make mule accounts all the time for the game :) Please if anyone would help in any way it would be VERY appreciated!

I hope someone helps me because it will take soo long for me to learn this. I'm basically a noob with anything at computers so it will be extremely tough!! hah.

It's just helping me save tons of time, because I make mule accounts all the time for the game :) Please if anyone would help in any way it would be VERY appreciated!

Hi,

Fine people like me would help you to do script but if you don't want to learn autoit and get all script that you wanted Admin can say to you OUT :)

bases functions of autoit are in helpfile+somes sticky for learn autoit....

Edited by FireFox

Hi,

Fine people like me would help you to do script but if you don't want to learn autoit and get all script that you wanted Admin can say to you OUT :)

bases functions of autoit are in helpfile+somes sticky for learn autoit....

Oh no, I am definitely reading the help files!! I am learning AutoIt, but I'm just saying I'm very bad with comps let alone PROGRAMMING!! So it would take me a long time and I would probably get to a point where I would get too mad and never figure it out. I just came here to see if anyone can do it for me or at least help me in any way!! I am learning from what you people bring to me also. Thank you and please someone help!!

Edited by zvision.pro

Well, let me clear for you. You are making no attempt first. It isn't hard. There are many examples in the IE section of the helpfile to show you what you need. If you make an attempt and POST THE ATTEMPT, we are happy to help. Make no attempt, and just want to mooch, then sorry, no help. You said you are learning. Well, lets see what you have tried first. You could do AutoIt 1 2 3 which is in the example section. Takes about an hour to do. Losing an hour out of your life to learn something that you can use many times over is not a bad trade. Your impatience with "Need help QUICK!" just says you are lazy and selfish.

Sorry, but we like teaching people how to fish. Not to beg for fish, and keep coming back for they keep saying "I can't fish!" An attitude like that just makes us thing you look at this as McDonald's and you want fries with your fish.

Seeing how you say you will get mad and never figure it out...well, if you never try, then why should we help?

Does this make it clear for you?

THanks a lot for the responses. I am trying my hardest.

Mobius it is because I need it to remember my mule accounts where I A) bot on them and :) add reputation to my characters.

Please, I just need a little help. I dunno where to start!! I'm still reading the examples but I'm clueless on this.

EDIT: WOW!! I cant understand this stuff. It's so confusing. I cant UNDERSTAND the help file because I dont understand HALF of what they are even talking about! GAH

Do you use something with _IEDocInsertText and _IEDocInsertText ?? ahhhhh

Edited by zvision.pro

Well I got some help from with a little gui from Mobius:

#ce
;CONST $s_Site = "http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ_.ASPX?PART=/Main"; Enable this to use your site by removing the first ';'
CONST $s_Site = @SCRIPTDIR &"\maplestory.html"; Disable this when you use your site variable.
$oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")
$gui = GUICreate("MapleTrack",500,480)
$ie_ctrl = GUICtrlCreateObj ($oIE, 0, 0 , 500, 400)
$btn1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Test 1",250,420,50,22)
$btn2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Test 2",300,420,50,22)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

IF $Cmdline[0] THEN; If you pass a site as a cmdline variable then
    $oIE.navigate($Cmdline[1])
ELSE
    $oIE.navigate($s_Site); Else use the data stored in $s_Site
ENDIF
;   MAIN LOOP
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    SWITCH $msg
        CASE -3; X that closes dialog.
            EXIT
        CASE $btn1
            _Button1()
        CASE $btn2
            _Button2()
    ENDSWITCH
WEnd
;   USER DEFINED FUNCITONS
FUNC _Button1()
; TEST CODE GOES HERE...
    MsgBox(0,"","Test Func1")
ENDFUNC

FUNC _Button2()
; TEST CODE GOES HERE...
    MsgBox(0,"","Test Func2")
ENDFUNC

It doesn't do much though. He helped a lot but I really have NO clue where to start with this!! It's SO frustrating getting no help because I can't do a simple thing with this, only the basics. He told me its very long to do and I really don't have time because I need this as soon as I can. In the future I will learn auto it if someone can help me with this now and get it out of the way. Can anyone add on to this? :) If you need to PM that is fine too.

PS. - What if I did this so it would only try ONE password at a time, instead of three. Wouldn't this make it a lot easier?

Edited by zvision.pro

Volly you were right all along.... :)

"Please sir can I have some more, and more and more...... Recursive" :)

@Op

You have much to learn. I sent you that shabby piece of crap code in the hope that you would,

browse the relevant includes and forum info related to IE manipulation. (foolish me)

Not post it up here hoping someone will fill in the MANY blanks.

Shit I don't even like games, or bots for that matter, So take your thumb outta your ass and look around the forum.

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

Wow..I'm very unimpressed with this support in the AutoIt forums. I'm sorry that I'm like one of the very few people who aren't automatically advanced at scripting when they first learn AutoIt. I'm sorry that I can't figure out this tough solution. I HAVE searched through 14 pages of threads trying to find an answer. I have NO dang idea what the terms they use mean so it makes it hard.

You guys didn't even give me ANYTHING..just tell me to "oh go read the help files". I did. Can I figure this out STILL? No.

Edited by zvision.pro

No one likes double posters and if you want something done for you then be prepared to dish out some cash for it. People don't work for free. There is a huge difference between helping someone through a problem and doing something for them.

You guys didn't even give me ANYTHING..just tell me to "oh go read the help files". I did. Can I figure this out STILL? No.

Not every single people on the Earth can be scripter/programmer.

If you don't understand AutoIt's helpFile you probably belong to the other rest of people who wont be scripter/programmer.

I'm not offending you just guessing what's going on here.

But generally you are very wrong about this forum. There are many helpfull people out there but if you want them to make all for you then you will not get help. You can get help only if you give concrete particular problem.

Wow..I'm very unimpressed with this support in the AutoIt forums. I'm sorry that I'm like one of the very few people who aren't automatically advanced at scripting when they first learn AutoIt. I'm sorry that I can't figure out this tough solution. I HAVE searched through 14 pages of threads trying to find an answer. I have NO dang idea what the terms they use mean so it makes it hard.

You guys didn't give me ANYTHING

This is amazing! Your selfishness is only exceeded by your selfishness!

You didn't try to help yourself. Did you try to take AutoIt 1 2 3 like I told you? NO YOU DIDN'T. If you did, you would know how to do this.

What is really ironic is how desperate you want this simple script that basically does a manual process you are too lazy to do yourself. WHICH YOU COULD HAVE DONE BY HAND TWO DAYS AGO.

---------------------------------------------------------

To give you an an analogy on how you are acting:

You go to McDonalds

You go to the counter

You say to the person "I can't understand this! Feed me!"

The person behind the counter says to you "Place your order, pay for your food, and eat."

You say "I don't understand how to eat. I'm reading this menu, and I don't understand it! Feed me!"

The person behind the counter thinks you are a idiot and a spoiled brat for you do not wish to try to feed yourself and are asking the person to feed you.

That is how you are coming across to us. Stop acting like a spoiled baby and try. Otherwise, stop complaining.