Need Help QUICK!

Wow..I'm very unimpressed with this support in the AutoIt forums. I'm sorry that I'm like one of the very few people who aren't automatically advanced at scripting when they first learn AutoIt. I'm sorry that I can't figure out this tough solution. I HAVE searched through 14 pages of threads trying to find an answer. I have NO dang idea what the terms they use mean so it makes it hard.

You guys didn't even give me ANYTHING..just tell me to "oh go read the help files". I did. Can I figure this out STILL? No.

umm when i first started auto it i read about 1/4th the help files on the first day to see what all autoit can offer verus ac tool (is what i used to use and grew up with) and i read some thro some of the example scripts and general help and support to see how people where making thier scripts. the after that i went back to read the help file (cause on auto it thier amazing compaird to other programs out thier) and read about every function thier was other then the gui and api and i did that for about a week befor i started making any thing that was somthen other then a quick test on a function here and thier.

for this all u would probly need is the help files and learn to use the search in it or take an hour and skim thro all the functions (it should be easy to see what 1s u will want for this) and if u have any problems that the help files arnt explaining to u well enough, thiers a search button on here that SHOULD be able to find a forum with ur problem.

if that still dosent help just do it manualy u said thier was only 3 possible passwords .... how many acounts can u have, you prolly wasted more time watching this forum. and idk this seems like to much time wasted to be just what u say it is, seems like thier might be other uncool reasons for this...