Please create script,

Andrei

Your going to have to be a little more specific for anyone to help you

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

Try and create it yourself with this info. This is a pretty easy one.

If you have trouble just post what you have here.

You can of course get the IP address from @IPAddress1 @IPAddress2 @IPAddress3 or @IPAddress4

You'll have to check them to see which one returns the address you want like this:

MsgBox(0, "@IPAddress1", @IPAddress1)
MsgBox(0, "@IPAddress2", @IPAddress2)
MsgBox(0, "@IPAddress3", @IPAddress3)
MsgBox(0, "@IPAddress4", @IPAddress4)

If you use a windows program such as outlook to access your email:

You can try to use _INetMail to send the message. If it doesn't work use the next section

If you use a web page to access your email use this

If the destination email address is gmail you can try sending the mail directly to gmail's mail server.

Here's a list of their mail servers:

gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com

alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com

alt2.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com

gsmtp183.google.com

gsmtp147.google.com

Otherwise you'll have to use your ISP's mail server.

Either way use _INetSmtpMail to send the message

-Kenny

Edited by ken82m

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

please a little more detailed

I think that he has given more than enough detail. If you are not willing to put in some effort do not expect anyone to write your program for you.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

This is General Help and Support, not make me this.

Have a look at www.RentACoder.com, or actually read the helpfile, take note of what has been said in more than enough detail, and try something yourself.

Cheers

As many people have said no one's going to write a script for you here. Also this seems a bit fishy because automated IP retrieval is a bit sketchy to say the least. If you need to know your friend's IP, ask them. From what I know about general things like this they are used to retrieve IPs without the user's knowledge for some malicious purpose. This forum does not condone malicious intentions and will not assist in making something for a malicious purpose.