ADSL connection(disconnect/connect)

Kyme

hi all

can anybody please help me with this one

i have ADSL/PPPoE modem SpeedTouch 330 and the connection it's broadband

i try to search the forum and the google hoping find some tool or script to disconnect=>connect my isp but nothing...

someone have some script to be able to disconnect connect isp or have time to lose with one noob???

tnx for feedback

Edited by Kyme

nobody don't know HTF do disconnect then to connect isp???

@all i don't try to make some virus or some like that...i need this think to have every time then i download some rapid shared file with new ip...i have dynamic ip and i want to make some tool only to give link and he to make the job...

it's too hard to disconnect then connect all the time one shity connection to download every file...i just make some tool add there links and press some button then i go to sleep...when i wake up all links are downloaded

i think it's not some damn maliciouse no???

hope someone will help me....anyway...tnx

Edited by Kyme

nobody don't know HTF do disconnect then to connect isp???

@all i don't try to make some virus or some like that...i need this think to have every time then i download some rapid shared file with new ip...i have dynamic ip and i want to make some tool only to give link and he to make the job...

it's too hard to disconnect then connect all the time one shity connection to download every file...i just make some tool add there links and press some button then i go to sleep...when i wake up all links are downloaded

i think it's not some damn maliciouse no???

hope someone will help me....anyway...tnx

oky i find how to connect the pppoe connection

run(@ComSpec)
WinWait("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe")
ControlSend("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe","","","C:\1.lnk")

can somebody please say me how to disconnect or to don't must disconnect direct reconnect to have other ip??

if you guys don't believe me and you think all i try to make viruses make me one exe when i open it to disconnec then connect connection pppoe named "My Isp"

nvm...i solve it...useing batch file

rasdial "My Isp" user pass
rasdial "My Isp" /disconnect
Edited by Kyme