need help with basic code please

link6459

Ive been doing flash all week and my brain is frozen on actionscripting... i tried scripting something with autoit and nearly hurt myself.

please can someone write this out for me in autoit code language >.>

<wait 0.5 sec>

press mouse right click

<wait 0.5 sec>

press i

<wait 0.5 sec>

press enter

repeating this process till i hit "pause/break" button on keyboard or exit script

its for flash cause my pc decided it didnt wanna have enough RAM to move 200 frames across, so id have to sit there manually adding 1 blank frame at a time till it reaches where it should be :)

many thanks

Ive been doing flash all week and my brain is frozen on actionscripting... i tried scripting something with autoit and nearly hurt myself.

please can someone write this out for me in autoit code language >.>

<wait 0.5 sec>

press mouse right click

<wait 0.5 sec>

press i

<wait 0.5 sec>

press enter

repeating this process till i hit "pause/break" button on keyboard or exit script

its for flash cause my pc decided it didnt wanna have enough RAM to move 200 frames across, so id have to sit there manually adding 1 blank frame at a time till it reaches where it should be :)

many thanks

here you go

sleep(500)
MouseClick ( "right" , x, y , clicknr)
sleep(500)
send("i")
sleep(500)
Send("{ENTER}")

I said this less than 10 minutes ago to another person.

No one is going to write this for you. This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.

Everything you need is in the helpfile. Look at Sleep() and MouseClick() and/or ControlClick() and Send()/ControlSend().

@Kyme

What does the OP learn from having code written for them? I doubt that as they are they're going to know what x,y clicknr) is. You also didn't read the entire question apparently because you have no loop, which they asked to be able to start/stop with the same key.

Edited by dbzfanatic

Everything you need is in the helpfile. Look at Sleep() and MouseClick() and/or ControlClick() and Send()/ControlSend().

@dbzfanatic

Admin should write with big font in red color, when every member register to this forum that the help file exists !!!!!

@Kyme

What does the OP learn from having code written for them? I doubt that as they are they're going to know what x,y clicknr) is. You also didn't read the entire question apparently because you have no loop, which they asked to be able to start/stop with the same key.

Nah im not a complete noob, I know x and y are mouse coords and you get them via running mousecoord thing, small things i needed help with were like:

I wrote: Send(Enter)

didnt work so i tried Send(Return)

didnt work,

then i tried Mouseclick(right)

as i mentioned my mind has been exhasted this week by actionscript and i couldnt figure out what was what

no idea wat clicknr is though but ill look it up

thanks for the help

Your a n00b for requesting it and not getting up and finding an answer yourself... There is a helpfile. If you read it for 30seconds you would have found the correct usage for send... :)

Cheers,

Brett

Learning something new is can be frustrating.

Look up "Send Key List" in the help, it will have everything you need there.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]