Scripts Secuirty

How do i prevent Norton Ghost or anyother copying software to copy my Hard Disk or partition..?

B'cause i m working on Gaming pc and i've made a chain of scripts in it..So i have a risk of copying my script..B'coz Ghost copies Whole Drive so anyone can easily copy my Drive...And i dont want anyone to copy my scripts or whole windows..!!

ThankS..!!

i'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.Life is like an Adventure... BUT COOL GRAPHICS<====================----=LEGEND KILLER=----=========================>

All Scripts Are Compiled.. And It will Use In A Gaming Zone Like Place & its totally automated users only have to switch on thier pc's. So the Password Method wont work for me..

Edited by L3G3NdKillEr

i'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.Life is like an Adventure... BUT COOL GRAPHICS<====================----=LEGEND KILLER=----=========================>

Hi L3G3NdKillEr,

And what about a script that runs as a service that searchs for gosth executable, gets is PID and Kill him?

I'm guessing that ghost executable runs on the machine.

- - EDIT - -

Sorry m8... i thought that you wanted to prevent ghost from running :)

Its deeper that that :)

Cheers

Edited by November

Old Scriptology

Visual Ping 1.8 - Mass Ping Program with export to txt delimited.

Desktop 2 RGB and YMCK - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB and YMCK code.

Desktop 2 RGB - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB code.

ShootIT 1.0 - Screen Capture full and partial screen

[font="'Arial Black';"]Remember Remember The Fifth of November.[/font]

For offline attach use a full harddisc encryption

Sound Intresting but i dont kNow About Hardisk Encryption.. =S =$ If You Can Tell Me About It I REally Appreiciate.. :) Edited by L3G3NdKillEr

• 1 year later...