iChecker 1.2.4 Final

Iuli

Hi,

Here is a new version of iChecker, which comes with some fixes and plus more stability. It should check users faster now, due to optimizes checking engine.

Changelog
-Optimized check engine. It should work faster now
-You can send files now to the ID you check
-Added Command Line support. Just run iChecker with the ID as first parameter (iChecker.exe /yahoo_id)
-Added checking for invalid IDs

Happy spying !

Posted Image

Download :

iChecker 1.2.4 Final Download

iSoft - iChecker Homepage

Enjoy ! Criticism and suggestions are welcomed :)

Edited by Iuli
[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]

• Moderators

Looks amazing. Care to share the source?

Can enver trust someone off the internet enough to run their .exe

Why no source ? This is a Example Scripts forum, not a Example EXE forum ! :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65889

Don't push your luck now that you've been warned.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Look at the above post by SmOke_N. The link clearly states not to beg for source. If they want to share source they will, if they don't want to they don't have to.

• 6 months later...

I like the GUI layout and the graphics.

But, it doesn't appear to show some invisible Yahoo Messenger users.

(I did some testing with a user who is on pager, in chat, but invisible.; it insisted they were offline.)

However, I might be able to help you in this regard.

Currently, if you log in an account to Yahoo Pager and send an invisible Yahoo Messenger user a BuddyImage/Avatar request, Messenger will automatically send you back a response with their avatar. (Not applicable to third-party clients)

If you check my signature for YMSG protocol support, the Examples ZIP has an Invisibility scanner that shows this.

If you can implement further invisibility checking like this into your program, it should be the ultimate status utility for Yahoo. :D

Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

Just a little questions:

- Can you trap error for your update? Display message or text warning user that their given ID does not exist?

- Can you make your form still available for other action while it's checking status? When checking your GUI becomes not response

Edited by nguyenbason
UnderWorldVN- Just play the way you like it

Just a little questions:

- Can you trap error for your update? Display message or text warning user that their given ID does not exist?

- Can you make your form still available for other action while it's checking status? When checking your GUI becomes not response

-iChecker already checks if the ID exists and will inform you accordingly.

-The GUI does not respond because AutoIT does not support multi-threading. I don't know if anything can be done here.

[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]

i tried to input a invalid nick but i still display offline

Hmm, can you tell me which id you tried ?

If you check the ValidateFields "Membership API" (Yahoo's name for it, not mine) link, you'll see that it returns a "Permanent failure" error with suggestions.

(This same function is used in the registration form to check account availability and provide suggestions.)

However, if you check an existent ID, you'll notice the error number is 100000.

If you check an invalid ID, you'll see the error message is 100030.

(Note: so-called "illegal" ID's will check as invalid, sometimes depending upon language/country selection)

See here to check "áđa3f@yahoo.com": https://edit.yahoo.com/...áđa3f@yahoo...ValidateFields

(you can open this with notepad if the browser refuses to display it)

Although if you encounter issues transferring those special characters in AutoIt (Shouldn't, depending upon how you do things), you can always "URL-Encode" the username

Here are some example returns from the above method:

Checking whether áđa3f is available for registration: (Invalid)

{"ResultCode":"PERMANENT_FAILURE","SuggestedIDList":["a3f84@yahoo.com","a3f74@yahoo.com","a3f60@yahoo.com"],"SuggestedDBIDList":["a3f84@rocketmail.com","a3f94@ymail.com"],"ErrorList":[{"ErrorCode":"100030","ErrorField":"AccountID"},{"ErrorCode":"100030","ErrorField":"AccountID"},{"ErrorCode":"100030","ErrorField":"AccountID"}]}

Checking whether crash_daemonicus is available for registration: (Existent)

{"ResultCode":"PERMANENT_FAILURE","SuggestedIDList":["crash_daemonicus81@yahoo.com","crash_daemonicus43@yahoo.com","crash_daemonicus99@yahoo.com"],"SuggestedDBIDList":["crash_daemonicus97@rocketmail.com","crash_daemonicus69@ymail.com"],"ErrorList":[{"ErrorCode":"100000","ErrorField":"AccountID"}]}

Checking whether aasd36_5asd420 is available for registration: (Available - for now.)

{"ResultCode":"SUCCESS"}
Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)