rotate an image

oMBRa

Of course it is possible to rotate a string. Just write the text to the bitmap and rotate the bitmap (backbuffer) afterwards.

To rotate each letter is a little more complicated - have a look to Ballet of Letters (#30).

Br,

UEZ

Why working with a bitmap and drawing the bitmap in the graphic causes no flick than setting the graphic directly?

I hope you understand my bad english.

If you want to animate something it is better to draw the frame to a bitmap and copy the bitmap afterwards to the graphic handle (visible screen) to avoid flickering.

But if you only want to rotate it then it is enough to rotate the graphic handle as showed by Malkey.

What I wrote was not entirely correct because you cannot rotate a bitmap directly only its graphic handle.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

If you want to animate something it is better to draw the frame to a bitmap and copy the bitmap afterwards to the graphic handle (visible screen) to avoid flickering.

But if you only want to rotate it then it is enough to rotate the graphic handle as showed by Malkey.

What I wrote was not entirely correct because you cannot rotate a bitmap directly only its graphic handle.

Br,

UEZ

Thanks for your answer.