send to a control with no ID

Influx

ok the send() function is giving me issues by locking down keys, and so far i have tried many methods to fix this. none have worked.

So now i want to use controlsendtext() but i have no idea how to get the ID of the control the user has selected.

ok the send() function is giving me issues by locking down keys, and so far i have tried many methods to fix this. none have worked.

So now i want to use controlsendtext() but i have no idea how to get the ID of the control the user has selected.

use the Au3Info.exe to get details about the id/class/instance of the control you want to send text to:

Start->Run->Au3Info.exe

it will be something like this:

ControlSetText("Window title were the control is", "", "[CLASS:TNavigableTntComboBox.UnicodeClass; INSTANCE:1]", "Some text you want to send")

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

No....

I wont know the id of the control.

I need to know how to get the active control on the active windows with autoit.

and before someone suggests the following code or anything like it

Func _waitRelease()
$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")
While 1
    Sleep (100)
    If _IsPressed("10", $dll) OR _IsPressed("11", $dll) OR _IsPressed("12", $dll) Then
        Else
            ExitLoop
    EndIf
WEnd
DllClose($dll)
EndFunc

this is not ideal because lets say someone wants to spell LOL or LMAO but uses the shift key and hold it down (would be in sane and sound like doing morse code to tap/release shift key every capital letter) if they hold down shift one letter bypasses and appears anyways then when shift is released all other keys are send, leaving the word a scrambled mess.

Also this still causes the shift key to lock because a keystroke gets through.