Detrect symbols

Lukeprox

In the games, where are some "shortcut voice commands" i want to make more shortcuts, zo use it. :)

For example: In Wolfenstein enemy territory to "call enginer" u need to press V24, to say Hallo u need to press V54,to say Good bye V55,and i created some script,that hides those commands only by 1 button each - its really great ... but there are many commands,and ALL letter buttons are occupied for those "commands" ... :) ... and i need more.

So i modified that script,and trying to occupate other buttons than only "letter buttons" - like . or ? or ! or " or some other "symbols"...but it does not react when i press them. o:)

Better Example:

----This works----

HotKeySet ( "a","needammo" )

Func needammo ()

send("V21")

EndFunc

----This not work---- (Becouse it not react on ".")

HotKeySet ( ".","needenginer" )

Func needenginer ()

send("V24")

EndFunc

How to make it work on that symbols?

In the games, where are some "shortcut voice commands" i want to make more shortcuts, zo use it. :)

For example: In Wolfenstein enemy territory to "call enginer" u need to press V24, to say Hallo u need to press V54,to say Good bye V55,and i created some script,that hides those commands only by 1 button each - its really great ... but there are many commands,and ALL letter buttons are occupied for those "commands" ... :) ... and i need more.

So i modified that script,and trying to occupate other buttons than only "letter buttons" - like . or ? or ! or " or some other "symbols"...but it does not react when i press them. o:)

Better Example:

----This works----

HotKeySet ( "a","needammo" )

Func needammo ()

send("V21")

EndFunc

----This not work---- (Becouse it not react on ".")

HotKeySet ( ".","needenginer" )

Func needenginer ()

send("V24")

EndFunc

How to make it work on that symbols?

You could use the _IsPressed() function to detect that "." was pressed

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

To be able to get character such as . and ? you have to encase them in brackets.

Example: (Where 'Func' is you function name)

Hotkeyset("{.}", "Func")

If you try to set ? as a hotkey you have to press shift then ? to get it to work. If you just want the key that ? is on then just use /.

[b][/b]

To be able to get character such as . and ? you have to encase them in brackets.

Example: (Where 'Func' is you function name)

Hotkeyset("{.}", "Func")

If you try to set ? as a hotkey you have to press shift then ? to get it to work. If you just want the key that ? is on then just use /.

I tryed to use {.} but that was same problem

thx 4 answer

You could use the _IsPressed() function to detect that "." was pressed

Ok, ill try that ...

I didnt use this function,becouse its not so izi like only HotKeySet / Send func ,and i was lazy :) ... i mean u must know for this function location numbers of buttons instead their names. Right?

Anyway...thx 4 hlp - Ill try that